Game Thread Game 2 Diaz first start

WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but am I the only one who thinks it's kind of dumb to pinch run Ross Gload for Paul Konerko? I mean, he's faster and all, but it's like having a guy that runs a 5 second 40 come in for a guy that runs a 5.3 40.

Why not have Harris or Perez come in and pinch run and then do some substitution from there?

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but am I the only one who thinks it's kind of dumb to pinch run Ross Gload for Paul Konerko?  I mean, he's faster and all, but it's like having a guy that runs a 5 second 40 come in for a guy that runs a 5.3 40.

Why not have Harris or Perez come in and pinch run and then do some substitution from there?

Yeah, good point.

Why not have Willie pinch run the put Gload at 1st?

Yeah, good point.

Why not have Willie pinch run the put Gload at 1st?

I think Ozzie's a bonehead now and then. He did that in another game too(had Gload run) and then when the time came that we needed a pinch hitter, Gload was out of the game, so we used Perez instead