DIAZ SUCKS ALSO

chisoxfan79

Diaz's stuff looks no better that Danny Wrights, he has a BP fastball, a crappy changeup and a get me over curveball. We need to trade for a veteran quickly because the Twins look like they have missed a step despite the offseason losses and injuries this year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did retire 11 of 12 which says something. I didn't watch the game so I'm hoping I will be able to see his next start, assuming he stays up.

I like Diaz though and I'm sure as hell not going to write a guy off after one start.

Diaz's stuff looks no better that Danny Wrights,  he has a BP fastball, a crappy changeup and a get me over curveball.  We need to trade for a veteran quickly because the Twins look like they have missed a step despite the offseason losses and injuries this year.

:dips*** :fyou

Diaz's stuff looks no better that Danny Wrights,  he has a BP fastball, a crappy changeup and a get me over curveball.  We need to trade for a veteran quickly because the Twins look like they have missed a step despite the offseason losses and injuries this year.

You sound like a Cubs fan. It's one start, for goodness sakes.

I think Diaz will be fine... everyone can make a decision after he has a few starts. He didn't look terrible. He did unfortunately leave 4 hangers and they pounded him for it. Only his first start. Not every Rookie pitcher can face the Sox and have them make him look like a Cy young pitcher sheesh.

It amazes me how people can rip on a guy who eigher makes a major league start, or has an bad game. (I've heard Cotts sucks, Damaso sucks, Konerko sucks, Diaz sucks etc.. etc..) It's frustrating to read as a sox fan and as a fan of that certain player.

I guess we should release Frank, Uribe, and Olivo because they didn't have any hits this game, because obviously one game ends a career :rolleyes:

I was at the game, he wasn't that bad. Hitting 92-95 MPH on the gun without a few walks during his first innings...that sucks? I mean yeah, fly ball city but seriously, he can't suck all that bad, sweet jesus mother of god and all that is holy!

I was at the game, he wasn't that bad. Hitting 92-95 MPH on the gun without a few walks during his first innings...that sucks? I mean yeah, fly ball city but seriously, he can't suck all that bad, sweet jesus mother of god and all that is holy!

He only walked one -- and his line through 4 looked damn good --

4IP 2H 1R 1ER 1BB --- I think he got a little rattled after he thought he struck out Palmero to end the 4th -- He seemed to be a different pitcher from that point on.

I guess we should release Frank, Uribe, and Olivo because they didn't have any hits this game, because obviously one game ends a career :rolleyes:

:lol: ....Yeah, cut him some slack. How many pitchers have perfect lifetime records and have never given up HRs, hits, BBs, etc? Oh yeah, nobody successful.

He only walked one -- and his line through 4 looked damn good --

4IP 2H 1R 1ER 1BB --- I think he got a little rattled after he thought he struck out Palmero to end the 4th -- He seemed to be a different pitcher from that point on.

Maybe Mr. Quick could field that question of the flyball outs, if you would quickman..."Flyballs, Ross, Flyballs." (x3 repeated)

i wish diaz could read these posts...

everyone is really backing this guy... and btw it wasnt a bad game it was only a bad inning

on a side note Garland looked awesome.... Sandy just had a bad throw on that stolen base.. We need to start Olivo more because Sandy couldnt even throw out Paul Konerko right now.

:D