DIAZ SUCKS ALSO

chisoxfan79

Haha, you needed someone to say that in your defense back in the day. You were (and still are) a douche. Then you were just more retarded and annoying. This was you before you got banned.

I'd choose not to say anything to that to look like a man. Be a man; if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Mr. Quick could field that question of the flyball outs, if you would quickman..."Flyballs, Ross, Flyballs." (x3 repeated)

My personal opinion is he will get two more chances. There are things i do not like. First, doesn't appear to be a K man even though his numbers in the minors were ok. So, if your not fooling anyone or blowing anyone away, then the next best thing, is ground balls and Jam shots. Didn't see many of those either. Tough part of a fly ball pitcher is when the wind is blowing out, and it was not yesterday. Even when his outs were recorded they were on line outs, and outs that the Orioles made good contact. Too early to tell, if he is this type of pitcher, but if he is, then we could have some problems. I do not like fly ball pitchers. you can get burned in the long run.

Wow, a guy with 8 posts says this.  What a dickweed.

I will never understand this mentality. Why does he need to be here longer or post here much at all to post his opinion on a subject. What gives you the right or anyone with more posts or more seniority the right to say he shouldn't. I don't agree with his evaluation of Diaz, but he should be able to state his opinion regardless. Is there really a need for the insults? I didn't see where he insulted anyone else here. That makes me go hmmmm.

Diaz looked ok to me. I am not sure if it is because he got tired or if he became nervous after the Palmiero situation, but he seemed to pitch differently after that. I would like to give him a couple more starts and see what he can do.

I will never understand this mentality. Why does he need to be here longer or post here much at all to post his opinion on a subject. What gives you the right or anyone with more posts or more seniority the right to say he shouldn't. I don't agree with his evaluation of Diaz, but he should be able to state his opinion regardless. Is there really a need for the insults? I didn't see where he insulted anyone else here. That makes me go hmmmm.

You have over 1,000 post Irish, and I'm sure everyone here respects you.. :rolleyes:

I respect everyone's opinion on a matter. But if it involves ripping on a player who is his making his first start or a player who has a bad game, there's a problem there. Opinion or not, that is just disrespectful to that player, the fans, etc..

We are talking about all these players on the sox needed to be benched...well likewise for this topic starter!!! ONE GAME! What do you not understand! I didn't see the game for the guys in the studio said he looked real good through 4. He had one bad inning...career over!!

You have over 1,000 post Irish, and I'm sure everyone here respects you.. :rolleyes:

I respect everyone's opinion on a matter. But if it involves ripping on a player who is his making his first start or a player who has a bad game, there's a problem there. Opinion or not, that is just disrespectful to that player, the fans, etc..

I am trying to follow this. So if Irish ripped on a player its Ok because he has 1000 posts? i think we as fans have the right to rip on anyone we want. Good or bad, it shows passion and it provides opinion. I want every player on the sox to do well. I do not like some of the players, nor do i feel compelled to hold my feeling down because its rude. In fact, what everyone has done to unload on this poster is the same thing the poster did to Diaz. In everyones defense of Diaz, they actually did the same thing to a poster. I guess its ok to do it to a poster but god forbid if its done to a sox player. Even if the sox player did not play well. Sounds liek a double standard.

We all love this team, we are all passionate, but like everything else in life we need to improve.

Diaz looked ok to me. I am not sure if it is because he got tired or if he became nervous after the Palmiero situation, but he seemed to pitch differently after that. I would like to give him a couple more starts and see what he can do.

That opinion was Stupid and Off base. He knows nothing. It's sooooo stupid make a thread for a guy who got his first ML start and he's allready being compared to DannyWrong. Sheesh ;)

That opinion was Stupid and Off base. He knows nothing. It's sooooo stupid make a thread for a guy who got his first ML start and he's allready being compared to DannyWrong. Sheesh ;)

Lets let this die. Diaz did not show me much. Nor does any of our minor league Pitchers. They are mediorce at best or they have arm trouble. Lets wait three starts, if balls are flying out of the park I am certian many people will be asking for someone else.

PS the guy is entitled to his opinion and by the results, it compares to a Danny wright outing.

I said that because he has a total of 8 posts and he has been here since January. That shows me he either doesn't know anything about baseball and just comes here to complain or he only posts stupid things and then never begins to argue his point....a lot like C. Rector.

the guy is entitled to his opinion and by the results, it compares to a Danny wright outing.

Damaso Marte's opening day appearance was WORSE then a Danny Wright appearance. Atleast Danny Wright can get through an inning without giving up 2 homers and 6 runs. Why didn't someone make a post saying "MARTE SUCKS" after that?

You CANNOT judge a pitcher by 5 innings, especially when it was one bad inning that killed him in the end. If he was getting hit hard all day and was just getting lucky by having those hits be right at someone, then it is understandable. From what I could tell, that was not the case.

Give it atleast 3 starts before you get a true feeling about him.

There are so many people on this board that have their particular "whipping boys". They decide they don't like a player, and that's it, from that point on he's garbage ... should be traded, sent down, released, etc.

There are very many posters here who have ripped a player for having a bad game, a bad week, a bad month, hell even a bad at bat. In fact, the majority of you have done it. So why is this guy getting pounded on for "just expressing hid frustration".

When someone comes on to Soxtalk they should be made to feel welcome, whether you agree with their post or not. If, after time, they prove to be a tool, then slam him. But after 8 posts? C'mon guys.

There are so many people on this board that have their particular "whipping boys". They decide they don't like a player, and that's it, from that point on he's garbage ... should be traded, sent down, released, etc.

f***in'-A. :headbang

Sox are fighting for their very survival. A Cubs World Series is an inevitability. We must win it first. 2002-2003-esque failure is not an option, dogamnit.

I have no idea what others expect from players, but for me, underachieving scmucks like Lee, Konerko, Crede, Valentin, Politte, Buerhle, Loaiza, Garland and even Magglio need to play at a very high level to justify their salaries and/or hype.

Similarly, Diaz needs to start producing right away. 2 more chances.

I said that because he has a total of 8 posts and he has been here since January.  That shows me he either doesn't know anything about baseball and just comes here to complain or he only posts stupid things and then never begins to argue his point....a lot like C. Rector.

So what? That is a reason that he should not be able to state an opinion? I can understand not liking his opinion, but saying he shouldn't state it because he has only posted here 8 times? I wouldn't got that far. ANd the need to call him a dickweed? Because you don't think his opinion is correct or you think he is complaining or starting stuff? Ok.

So what? That is a reason that he should not be able to state an opinion? I can understand not liking his opinion, but saying he shouldn't state it because he has only posted here 8 times? I wouldn't got that far. ANd the need to call him a dickweed? Because you don't think his opinion is correct or you think he is complaining or starting stuff? Ok.

Ok, so maybe I went a bit overboard with that and I apoligize. I just get sick of it when I see some people show up here to start s*** or rip on people/players then just disappear for a while and come back a few weeks later to do it again. Sorry guys.