Who is our best gamethread starter

WSoxShuf

if the Sox winning or losing depended on who started the game threads, we'd be 162-0...

on the other hand, baseball is superstititious - but if you feel you are lucky some day, go for it -

but too late today! ;)

It's the public high school in the town that Wsox30 lives in. I don't know whether he goes there or not or why Shuf said that. :huh:

I'll add that this well known high school resembles that of Beverly Hills 90210, in that all of the rich kids (Evanston/Winnetka) attend it. Since Trier's location is off the North shore, Cub fans likely swarm its "prestigious" grounds. That alone makes Shuf's comment towards Wsox an insult. :lol:

I'll add that this well known high school resembles that of Beverly Hills 90210, in that all of the rich kids (Evanston/Winnetka) attend it. Since Trier's location is off the North shore, Cub fans likely swarm its "prestigious" grounds.  That alone makes Shuf's comment towards Wsox an insult. :lol:

Let's not forget it was where they filmed "Breakfast Club". And, yeah, all the kids around here are rich and an overwhelming number of Cubs fans. :(

I live in a rich neighborhood therefore i'm ripped on....ok.  Everyone just hates us cause we dominate in sports.

Nobody is "hating" on you because of your neighborhood, because you're rich doesn't mean anything (to me atleast). Its easier to dislike New trier (and the surrounding areas) due to Cub fans inhabiting it. Honestly, to me you're only a poster on this board, there's no need to discriminate rich/poor. Far as anyone on this board knows I could be dirt-ass poor, or living in a million dollar home on the south side of Palos.