Game Thread Friday the 14th

cwsox

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox have everything going for them going into this series. They're throwing there three best pitchers, with the exception of Game one of the double header yesterday they've been scoring. The Twins are throwing out two duds to start the first two games.

When everything looks this good, it makes me nervous. Hopefully, Ozzie can keep the team from letting us all down. I predict with everything in our favor Schoeneweis stinks it up tonight. Lohse has struggled all year so the Sox will make him look like an All Star. Maybe I'm just to wrapped up in the old Sox and Ozzie's crew will step it up. But, I just don't see it happening.

Prediction:

Twins-8

Sox-1

The Sox have everything going for them going into this series. They're throwing there three best pitchers, with the exception of Game one of the double header yesterday they've been scoring.  The Twins are throwing out two duds to start the first two games.

When everything looks this good, it makes me nervous. Hopefully, Ozzie can keep the team from letting us all down. I predict with everything in our favor Schoeneweis stinks it up tonight. Lohse has struggled all year so the Sox will make him look like an All Star. Maybe I'm just to wrapped up in the old Sox and Ozzie's crew will step it up. But, I just don't see it happening.

Prediction:

Twins-8

Sox-1

Didn't you also predict that the Sox would lose like 12-3 to the Blue Jays in the game that Ted Lilly started? Are you an undercover cub fan?

Didn't you also predict that the Sox would lose like 12-3 to the Blue Jays in the game that Ted Lilly started?

They did lose that game. Paul Konerko called Ted Lilly's slider one of the greatest he's ever seen.

They won't win tonight. It's just what's going to happen.

I've predicted 8 games so far and they've lost 5 of them.

They did lose that game. Paul Konerko called Ted Lilly's slider one of the greatest he's ever seen. 

And all 8 have been loss predictions. Hmmmm I wonder what is motivating you?? :rolleyes:

I detailed your "predictions" last night -- There were only 5 -- the sox won three of them --

You've gotten the score correct once, although you had the wrong team winning --

Face it, you're just looking to stir the pot.

Here's a Prediction: POPPY HIDALGO will be banned before the ASB.

I detailed your "predictions" last night -- There were only 5 -- the sox won three of them --

You've gotten the score correct once, although you had the wrong team winning --

Face it, you're just looking to stir the pot. 

Here's a Prediction: POPPY HIDALGO will be banned before the ASB.

:lol:

OWNED!

And just to rub a little more salt in your wounds... The slider Konerko raved about was owned by Justin Miller, not Ted Lilly. So there! :headbang

Just checked out the radar/forcast -- Looks like there may be a Delay to start, but we should get the game in.

post-10-1081651005.gif

Good! I got rehab on my knee at 530 and then im going to try to persuade some people to go down there