Do the Sox have any allstars this year

WSoxShuf

Kurt Hidenlick?

Uribe is an All-Star right now and Thomas would be if he could be even half-way decent on the road.

Shingo if they let him pitch a lot.

Maybe Schoenweiss.

At the end, Magglio would probably get hot and be our lone representative.

Just off the top of my head (not with any comparison to other AL players in the same positions)

Magglio (as a sub)

Loaiza

Uribe (if, big if, he stays above .330-.340, as a sub)

maybe Schoeneweis, but I doubt it (even if he continues doing what he's been doing, I doubt it)

well i would say maggs but with vlad,ichiro,matsui anderson,wells,etc it will be really tough. but besides him i do not see how anyone else could possibly make it unless if that step it up huge

Nice f***ing avatar. :wub:

Agreed, about the subject of Mags. Uribe has a chance to if he consistently plays and puts up the numbers too; I also feel we will get a pitcher rep.

If Thomas keeps up his OBP and walk totals, .454 and 32 BB in 30 games and raises his average to a .290, I don't see how he could be left off the Allstar team. Then again, its in Houston, it will be very tough for him to make it.

I don't think Uribe has a shot because of all the AL allstar shorstops. Though wait, Jeter sucks now, pay-rod is 3B, and Nomar has been injured. Interesting... Jeter will probably still get voted in, watch.

Sheez, I'd have to say Maggs as an alternate, but thats it. However, there still is a whole month of baseball to help determine this.

Zesty enters ASB with about a 7-2 9-4 record or something along those lines he would be a lock. Maggs has a shot at being voted outright just cuz he is gainging popularity and the manager would prob take him cuz of his name. wow i never thought maggs would be picked on his name considering no one knew of him like 5 seconds ago and i'm not saying he doesn't deserve to either. His numbers are solid. Uribe will go. MB will go if he puts together some more wins and if Koch gets to 15-20 saves...AHHHHH he might get in.