lee batting second???

qwerty

He can do well there. Personally I'd like to see Willie leadoff with Uribe 2nd, but if one of those 2 doesn't play I have no trouble with Lee 2nd. BTW, welcome and the girl in your avatar is beautiful. :wub:

thanx i have had alot of people say that about her, alot of people also thinks she looks like one of the olsen twins but nope just a friend

thanx i have had alot of people say that about her, alot of people also thinks she looks like one of the olsen twins but nope just a friend

Yeah at a quick glance she looked like an Olsen twin. A friend with privileges? :lol: ;)

This is great to see Lee in the 2 hole. I think he sees more fastballs there and also seems to have a shorter swing in the 2 hole for whatever reason. This also means that Jose moves down in the lineup and then you have juan in an RBi position. I like Willie leading off.

Give him a break...2-8. It was his first day this year in the 2 spot and in the second game he was 2-3. He batted .320 in the 2 spot last year. I assume he'll do great in it.

qwerty, one question..

SHES A FRIEND?!?!?!?!?!?! :o SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!

Give him a break...2-8.  It was his first day this year in the 2 spot and in the second game he was 2-3.  He batted .320 in the 2 spot last year.  I assume he'll do great in it.

qwerty, one question..

SHES A FRIEND?!?!?!?!?!?!  :o SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah she is

how do u all feel about lee batting second should he continue or go back down in the lineup, so far he is 2-8 batting second

I like Carlos, and I think trading him will bite us in the ass down the road, but trading him does the team more good than it does bad. I feel we can get a good starter for him, hopefully Freddy Garcia, which will give us not only a legit ace, but a good rotation 1-5.

The void would obviously be filled by Jeremy Reed, a player that would fit the Guillen system perfectly. It would give the Sox a chance to drop Jose down into a power spot in the order where his OBP and BA don't matter worth jack.

Plus Jose down further in the order allows us to play some Oz-Ball in the middle part of the order, something we can't do effectively with Lee. I'd like to see Valentin in the 5 spot and swiping bases, forcing the pitcher to give Paulie fastballs.