ATTENTION OZZIE, KW AND THE REST OF YOU STOOGES

WSoxShuf

Any Stooge can realize we are what we are...

a bit better than a .500 team.

The only tweaking we need to do is give up on

Aaron and maybe start thinking about sitting

Joe a bit more.

Can Uribe play third??

I think it's apparent Aaron isn't the answer.

Can we all agree on that?

He's gotta be the scapegoat.

i agree that he is at least not helping the problem if the restof the team was hitting better no one would recognize his struggles

This team has been playing over it's head for a month and about 2 weeks now. Had to come down to earth sooner or later.

This team needs a CF, a closer, another BP arm, and either Valentin, Crede, or, I hate to say it since he's one of my favorites, Konerko, needs to go.

They do those damn commercials with all the same players and are like what has changed? and show ozzie. Well ozzie may put on the uniform but he doesn't get on the field. Why would the same players we had last year who didn't win the division win the division this year? I understand improvement...but not so much improvement as to win a game. You gotta make some offseason moves besides teh damn manager which was a s***TY move. HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE ROWAND STEALING AT THE END OF THE GAME LAST NIGHT? I WANTED TO JUMP ON THE FIELD AND KICK OZZIES ASS

Aaron Rowand sucks but some of us knew this before the season started. Remember when Milton Bradley was about to get traded, I suggested we go after him, and everyone said NO ROWAND IS SO GOOD IN THE CLUBHOUSE WE DONT NEED A CANCER LIKE BRADLEY.

Well Bradley bad attitude has the Dodgers in first place and we are in second.

Some people, yeesh.

Word. Rowand sucked bad last season after being handed the CF job and he hasn't disappointed his naysayers early on this season either.

Agreed. But just on the technicality, if you play like s*** you don't disappoint your naysayers because if you play like s*** you are living up to their predictions. I completely agree with you though. I was surprised he was givin the starting job this year.

Word. Rowand sucked bad last season after being handed the CF job and he hasn't disappointed his naysayers early on this season either.

Has Rowand ever hit consistently? I used to be really big on giving him a chance to play every day to see if he could hit better with more AB's but I was dead wrong. He's an adequate defensive center fielder but he cant hit a freekin beachball at the plate.

Agreed.  But just on the technicality, if you play like s*** you don't disappoint your naysayers because if you play like s*** you are living up to their predictions.  I completely agree with you though.  I was surprised he was givin the starting job this year.

I said, "Rowand has not disappointed his naysayers" (those that thought he would suck) but that is neither here nor there.

Rowand=Graffenino with regular playing time which means both are revealed to be above average bench players but sub-par everyday players. Rowand needs to check himself and realize he blows and is much better suited in the back-up role.

I said, "Rowand has not disappointed his naysayers" (those that thought he would suck) but that is neither here nor there.

Rowand=Graffenino with regular playing time which means both are revealed to be above average bench players but sub-par everyday players. Rowand needs to check himself and realize he blows and is much better suited in the back-up role.

My bad CubKilla. I feel shame.

That second part of your post is an insult to T-Gra.

That's not a Jerry Manuel thing.  This team seriously needs to be shaken up.  They are very easy to get out right now.

A few points....

We look identical to the last series we had in Minnesota. Everyone was trying to be the hero.

All of our guys are swinging for the damn fences, you know the result. 12-15 pop-outs a game.

It makes me wish we didn't have that damn 15 run game in Baltimore, whenever we do slug the s*** outta the ball we go into slumps it seems like in the early part of the year.

What the hell is up with the damn month of May? Even when we went to the post-season in 2000 we still finished the month of May a game under .500....IS IT JUNE YET?

Finally, that Konerko for Perez deal looks good now....s***!

CWSOX45

The only tweaking we need to do is give up on

Aaron and maybe start thinking about sitting

Joe a bit more.

Can Uribe play third??

Joe is the least of our struggles, in fact, without him, we aren't a .500 ball club. Take a look at Carlos and Konerko.