We need left handed batters

chisoxfan79

It may be Reed time to take over for Aaron,

but be prepared for him to hit about .100

like DeJesus did when the Royals brought him

up to replace Guiel anointing him as savior.

We're bound to start hitting ... aren't we??

u would think so i mean this team really is way to good offensively to not snap out of it soon but like others have said this whole to is just way to streaky

Yes we will start hitting at some point. It seems like every year for the last four or five years this team goes cold in the month of may. This team usually starts heating up right around when interleague play starts.

Yes, the sox are bound to start hitting when they are 8 games out in July like they do every year. The sox need left handed bats and guys who don't swing for the fences, something has to be done with pk and carlos they both suck. I'd put Willie in center trade lee, bring up reed, trade pauly for a bag of baseballs and let gload play. I know this lineup doesn't look good on paper, but I'm tired of the sox being paper champions, and I guarantee this lineup would score more runs then the s*** that's on the field right now.

Willie cf

Reed Lf

Maggs RF

Thomas DH

Valentin SS

Uribe 2b

Gload 1b

Crede 3b

Olivo C

Yes, the sox are bound to start hitting when they are 8 games out in July like they do every year.  The sox need left handed bats and guys who don't swing for the fences, something has to be done with pk and carlos they both suck.  I'd put Willie in center trade lee, bring up reed, trade pauly for a bag of baseballs and let gload play.  I know this lineup doesn't look good on paper, but I'm tired of the sox being paper champions, and I guarantee this lineup would score more runs then the s*** that's on the field right now.

Willie cf

Reed Lf

Maggs RF

Thomas DH

Valentin SS

Uribe 2b

Gload 1b

Crede 3b

Olivo C

make that batting pratice balls

If Ozzie is gonna continue to insist on playing Jose this is the line-up I propose.

Willie Harris

Carlos Lee

Magglio Ordonez

Frank Thomas

Jose Valentin

Paul Konerko

Jeremy Reed

Joe Crede

Miguel Olivo

I have Carlos in the 2 slot because he may not be hitting, but he's taking walks, and he'll get some picthes to hit with Maggs behind him. And he just seems to perform in that position. It's the most "balanced" this line-up can be (L R R R L R L R R) Putting Reed in the 7 hole keeps the pressure off of him so he can adjust to the bigs. Getting some more left handed hitting (or some at all) will definately have to be mid-season priority, and off-season priority for KW.

Steve Finley, Raul Ibanez, or the return of Carl Everett once he is healthy

Everett no chance, Ibanez wouldn't think so, they'll prob ship out Winn instead if they get a new outfielder. Steve Finley on the othahand could be an option, 39 though scares the hell out of me injury wise but he leads the league in 12 HR's so far. Will only be traded if the D-Backs fall out of the race which is a good possibility so far.

There is no doubt that Crede, Konerko, Lee is the worst possible combo of hitters in the line up right now. It is the same hitter 3 times in a row. We need to break that up somehow. Whether it is to move Lee to the #2 spot or bench one of them, or something, I don't much care. But all 3 of them are getting pitched away and trying to pull the ball. That is why everything is a pop up or weak ground out. You have to go with the pitch!