Today's Game

SoxAce

That a good number of players shorten thier swings today? I really believe Ozzie had a talk with his players yest. regarding swinging too much for the fences and getting basehits. Lee had a good day, Crede good some good swings (esp. that hanger) Alomar, Uribe, Harris, Ordonez, Valentin (that basehit up the middle was awesome) etc.. Hopefully this will build on the upcomming games we have. (Indians first)

:bringit

BTW, they showed alot of interviews with Ozzie today as well regarding slumps, hitting etc. ;)

That a good number of players shorten thier swings today? I really believe Ozzie had a talk with his players yest. regarding swinging too much for the fences and getting basehits. Lee had a good day, Crede good some good swings (esp. that hanger) Alomar, Uribe, Harris, Ordonez, Valentin (that basehit up the middle was awesome) etc.. Hopefully this will build on the upcomming games we have. (Indians first)

BTW, they showed alot of interviews with Ozzie today as well regarding slumps, hitting etc. ;)

totally agreed, I stopped my flyball count after inning 2

HOLY COW! Someone got it right!!!

You shorten the swings and stop trying to knock out windows in Robert Taylor Homes across the interstate on every pitch and you'll get a lot more hits & once that gets working then the HR's will take care of themselves. That was some good s*** today.

HOLY COW!  Someone got it right!!!

You shorten the swings and stop trying to knock out windows in Robert Taylor Homes across the interstate on every pitch and you'll get a lot more hits & once that gets working then the HR's will take care of themselves.  That was some good s*** today.

Yes that was excellent s*** today. :D

I saw Carlos Lee go the other way with a ball today. That alone shocked the s*** out of me.

To be quite honest, I think the only player that looked like complete s*** at the plate today was Frank. What in the hell was wrong with him today? :huh:

I saw Carlos Lee go the other way with a ball today.  That alone shocked the s*** out of me.

To be quite honest, I think the only player that looked like complete s*** at the plate today was Frank.  What in the hell was wrong with him today?  :huh:

His biorythems were down?

I sat through three days of that s*** and went to the Rush game yesterday to forget about it. I wanted to point out that we never foul off pitches and pop/fly out at an alarming rate. The post game press conference with Ozzie was great to hear and it seems to ahve made an impact, at least for one day.