game threead 5/18 - Sox @ Indians, 7:05 ET

Ishmookie

So does she teach freshman? Because that's what I'm in now and it's prolly state standard. My Bio class is the funnest this year, and my teacher is awesome. (But not as good as your wife ;) )

Yeah almost all freshmen. And it should be pretty close because the state of IN has a bunch of standards and makes you report how you meet them, and all kinds of paperwork crap.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah almost all freshmen.  And it should be pretty close because the state of IN has a bunch of standards and makes you report how you meet them, and all kinds of paperwork crap.

Yeah I know. My mom places teachers or something at the university and is going to school to be a teacher.

Garland is sharp tonight. Another quality start out of him.

Hawk and DJ talking about paintballing, lol. Hawk is like "I'd like to get your carcas out on the paintball field, so I could get you, splat-splat-splat!"

And DJ was like "I'm so stealthy you would never even see me, I'd get you in the back of the head three times."

It was pretty funny. This is when it's fun to listen to these two, when they're jovial and joking around. :headbang :lol:

How about it, big Jon giving the sox a great chance to win, a win the sox really need. Especially against a team he has struggles so much with in the past, who by the way, bats are hot. I hope he pitches like this the rest of the season, not only because I know he's ready to do it but because the sox REALLY need it.