White Sox @ Indians Game Thread

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it?! Does he think he's Shingo or something?!

I'm not sure I like such a low velocity for him...unless his off-speed stuff is the calibur of Shingos...he needs to find whatever he lost.

But still...that's a White Sox winner! :cheers :headbang :headbang :headbang

-y2

That's it?!  Does he think he's Shingo or something?!

I'm not sure I like such a low velocity for him...unless his off-speed stuff is the calibur of Shingos...he needs to find whatever he lost.

But still...that's a White Sox winner! :cheers  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

-y2

He's not fully recovered, it says he thinks he can regain a few MPH at whitesox.com

He's not fully recovered, it says he thinks he can regain a few MPH at whitesox.com

I think it was from there where he was quoted as say "I'm throwing junk" -- THough I had heard his velocity had climbed from the 83MPH range up to around 87, but I'll take a solid outing -- Hopefully he can gain some armstrength/speed and build off of this

she is just my friend

Here we go again. ;)

Did anyone else just see that comercial on FSN+? I only saw a part of it and it was like there were two guys robbing a house and then they saw a Sox bobblehead and autographed baseball, so the guys stopped robbing the house and cleaned up. Are they trying to say that Sox fans are robbers? WTF?

Wunsht was at his best throwing 87-88 during March-May period in 2003.

Righties, lefties...nobody could touch him in those 3 months.

That's just me being silly...the Sox are winning 15-3...I'm hopped up on Starbucks and you said you were working out while posting on a message board!

All right...all right, I deserve this :  :stick

-y2

haha -- nah im saying i lift after school and missed some of the game, not lifting while chatting on the board.. and hey, no need to hit yourself with a stick ;p

Here we go again. ;)

Did anyone else just see that comercial on FSN+? I only saw a part of it and it was like there were two guys robbing a house and then they saw a Sox bobblehead and autographed baseball, so the guys stopped robbing the house and cleaned up. Are they trying to say that Sox fans are robbers? WTF?

It's been around a while -- I wrote to Brooks boyer and told him that it was a poor piece of marketing, especially when compared to that pepsi commercial w/ Sosa -- I haven't recieved a reply yet -- Though I encourage all of you to write him.

That's an old commercial...but I noticed that earlier in the year and didn't care for it all that much, I think it paints Sox fans in a bad light...and I like being painted in good light!

Not only that, but we also try to poison Sammy Sosa but give him the antidote in Pepsi. Next commercial we should just throw pepper in Sosos face and put him on the DL. :nono

And Qwerty...shes only a "friend"? :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang You deserve that!

-y2

haha -- nah im saying i lift after school and missed some of the game, not lifting while chatting on the board.. and hey, no need to hit yourself with a stick ;p

I have to lift early morning, before work...with my wierd hours and all.

Sometimes we all need to get hit with a stick...especially Konerko and Lee when they go into those slumps of theirs.

-y2

Did anyone else just see that comercial on FSN+? I only saw a part of it and it was like there were two guys robbing a house and then they saw a Sox bobblehead and autographed baseball, so the guys stopped robbing the house and cleaned up

What??!!

:headshake

It's been around a while -- I wrote to Brooks boyer and told him that it was a poor piece of marketing, especially when compared to that pepsi commercial w/ Sosa -- I haven't recieved a reply yet -- Though I encourage all of you to write him.

Where can I write to him? Because I will. That bastard.

We will kick Greinsingers ass tommorrow.  Go back and look at the pitchers we see twice in a week's span.  The second time around we own them.  Don't look for tommorrow to be any different.  Espesially if these guys are thinking middle-away when they step into the batters box.

BTW you heard it here first! :headbang

That's not a Sox ad.

That's produced by FSN, there's one in every market.

So lets calm down.

Where can I write to him? Because I will. That bastard.

Again, it's a s***ty FSN ad.

Not a piece done by the Sox, I've seen an A's and Indians ad just like it.

Same thing goes for those twins who are joined at the finger, in other cities they have different teams logs on.

That would explain the lack of a response I got then. :lol:

I'm sure he's just busy.

Seeing the ads in the other markets is fun. The Indians have a real crappy one. FSN has a slogan like "the channel of the home team" or something like that. And it's a bunch of "Indian" fans dancing around and playing catch and all this nonsense. I'm sure in Milwaukee and in LA, it's the same thing just different logos on the shirts.