White Sox @ Indians Game Thread

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze, that was a nice slider by Scho...how the hell is it not a strike. This ump has a small zone and it seems like he is calling pitches in the same spot a ball and a strike at different times.

Very inconsistent., but he has been so for both teams.

As I type this, ball in the dirt gets away from Alomar and a run scores.

Geeze, that was a nice slider by Scho...how the hell is it not a strike. This ump has a small zone and it seems like he is calling pitches in the same spot a ball and a strike at different times.

Very inconsistent., but he has been so for both teams.

As I type this, ball in the dirt gets away from Alomar and a run scores.

Yeah, this ump has been horrible. No consistancy what so ever. It sucks for the pitchers as well as the hitters.

HE GAWN big K ends the 3rd :headbang

At this rate he will be lucky to go 5 innings...who do you think will come out of the pen first?

He's likely to throw 120+ pitches as long as he has the lead -- He's going to have to take one for the team... TO further answer your question, I think Jackson is the most underused guy in the pen and would be the first one trotted out there.

At this rate he will be lucky to go 5 innings...who do you think will come out of the pen first?

And I was hoping he'd go seven strong innings before the game started. Scott hasn't been that impressive. The Cleveland Indians keep scoring like this; we’ll need more of that 3rd inning magic.