Thomas.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

He's defenitely earned some props the last couple of days.  If Hurt stays hot this team really can go some places.

No doubt about it. He is hot right now and if anyone tries to touch him he'll explode.

Frank has been hitting well all year though. Granted his batting average isn't great, but he leads the AL in walks, 2nd in OB%, t-14th in Slugging, and 4th in OPS. Those numbers are freaking studly. His batting average is less important than these numbers anyway. He is hot now, but he has been doing well all season. He keeps this up and Ozzie might be right about the MVP year. :o :headbang

As he is getting older, Thomas would be wise to follow Alou's example and shorten the swing's path. Thankfully he is strong enough to upper-body/torque the ball.

:headbang

I hope that is the only thing he does like alou, we do not need him pissing on his hands also.

Frank can carry the team like no one I ever saw

2000 seems like yesterday, but at the same time, seems like it was 4 years ago(maybe because it was?)

I wouldn't mind seeing 2000 again. This team seems to be getting hot, and if they can play .700 baseball for a good stretch of time, it could be over before you know it(ala 2000).