Bullpen sports bar

deezpac

i'm going to the game on tuesday and it's my first game back since i moved to colorado 5 years ago. i'm wondering what it takes to get into the bullpen sports bar since i'd like to watch from there. my friends and i were going to be gettin lower deck seats (no bleachers) to watch the game. any pointers about what i should do? how early should i get there?

i'm going to the game on tuesday and it's my first game back since i moved to colorado 5 years ago.  i'm wondering what it takes to get into the bullpen sports bar since i'd like to watch from there. my friends and i were going to be gettin lower deck seats (no bleachers) to watch the game.  any pointers about what i should do? how early should i get there?

Ya, you gotta be 21...take me with you man, I wanna go, lol but I'm under aged

go that gate early, long before the gates open, and get in line and be prepared to pay extra last year it was 10 bucks over cost of ticket, and be in the first in line, first admitted group

it is a great place to watch the game!

go that gate early, long before the gates open, and get in line and be prepared to pay extra last year it was 10 bucks over cost of ticket, and be in the first in line, first admitted group

it is a great place to watch the game!

It costs extra to get into the bullpen bar? I've never heard that.

You have to be WAY early, bud. Especially on a half price night, which Tuesday is.

i'm going to the game on tuesday and it's my first game back since i moved to colorado 5 years ago.  i'm wondering what it takes to get into the bullpen sports bar since i'd like to watch from there. my friends and i were going to be gettin lower deck seats (no bleachers) to watch the game.  any pointers about what i should do? how early should i get there?

You'll have no problems getting a spot upstairs on a weekday so there's no need to get there "long before the gates open".. :rolleyes: By 6:30 you should be safe.

After you enter the bar to the right there's a counter to get the upper patio seats (right behind the Carlton Fisk stand up). Costs $10 extra and you get a waitress. Also, it's credit card only up there.

Ok, Here's the deal...the gates will open at 5:35. If you want to sit on the field, you better be there by then. I would suggest more closer to five. As soon as the gates open...go to the bar...have your ID's out and ready...show them to the guy at the door...then go in, turn left and get to the door that let's you outside. They will give you a sticker and then grab a table. Everybody needs to have a seat outside. So if you have more than four people then the other peeps will have to have their own table(4 per.) They only give out enough stickers to fill the tables...which is why ya need to be there early. Once in awhile, there are people who will leave their BP seats to go to their real seats...if you wait in line...you can get their stickers when they leave. That sticker is a hot item...don't lose it. Once you're outside and have you're table then grab some beers and enjoy batting practice. Remember it's only about 5:30 and the game doesn't start till 7:05. Pace yourself or you'll be a puddle by the 5th inning.

Now, if you want to sit in the upper level of the BP bar it's different. Right after you enter the bar...you'll see on your right side where you can purchase a pass to go upstairs. That'll cost ya 10 bucks. If you can't get on the field I would suggest heading over here and trying to sit up top.

Personally I would by some cheap uppertank tix(half price night.) Get to the park by 5:00 and sit lower level on the field. It's a great deal...just don't get wasted and make an ass out of yourself or us whitesox fans in general.

Have fun.... :headbang :headbang

You have to be WAY early, bud. Especially on a half price night, which Tuesday is.

No.. it doesn't cost extra to get into the bar. Extra to get the upper patio seats. And I have yet to see it full on a weeknight except for 1 of the Yankee games.

well then damn, I confused the bullpen bar (free with game ticket) with the patio ($10)... oops...

you are right Mr Eye and I am indeed wrong and thanks for the correction! :cheers

Now, if you want to sit in the upper level of the BP bar it's different.  Right after you enter the bar...you'll see on your right side where you can purchase a pass to go upstairs.  That'll cost ya 10 bucks.

Now I understand the difference.

No.. it doesn't cost extra to get into the bar. Extra to get the upper patio seats. And I have yet to see it full on a weeknight except for 1 of the Yankee games.

Even on a half priced night?