Bobby Valentine fired!

RedPinStripes

Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Just say no to Valentine.  If you think the Sox underachieved look at the Mets.  Valentine is and always will be a bum.

Come on now. Bobby kicks ass! We need a motivator

I'd rather promote Backman.. He's been in the system, so some of the kids already know his style.

But we really need to lose Ghandi.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

He has a lot more life then Manuel and he's been to the series.

Wasn't JM on the coaching staff for the 1997 World Series-winning Florida Marlins?

Anyway, I'm sure Bobby Valentine will find a way to get back in the Mets' dugout. He'll put on a mask or something. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

noooooo valentine.... hes a has been...we need someone who knows these kids coming up and can keep them motivated for a whole season.........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

noooooo valentine.... hes a has been...we need someone who knows these kids coming up and can keep them motivated for a whole season.........

Thank you Michell and Thank you Heather. It looks like the women on the most part are carrying the sense in this thread.

I am with Doublem as well, Backman is much much better. Valentine is a bum, plain and simple and he makes JM look good.

If you think JM uses a lot of lineups just wait till you see Valentine cause he does the same.

Guest hotsoxchick1

not only motivated but we both have that good eye for true talent.... i would love be manager and coach....that would mean i get to be in the dugout and locker room all the time.....:o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

anything i can do to help ya out jas..... and sometimes you dont even have to ask.... it would only make better sense to bring up backman since he knows these guys better than valentine would ever begin to ..... and your right with the lineup thing.. if you think jerry tinkers alot.. geez us bobby put the tink in tinker......

Thank you Michell and Thank you Heather. It looks like the women on the most part are carrying the sense in this thread.

I am with Doublem as well, Backman is much much better. Valentine is a bum, plain and simple and he makes JM look good.

If you think JM uses a lot of lineups just wait till you see Valentine cause he does the same.

Originally posted by The Critic

Valentine is a self-promoting jackass - the second he got there, he'd be taking credit for Buerhle, Konerko and Ordonez's success.

The guy loves himself more than anything in the world. He makes Mark Grace look humble!!!

So like Sammy, Bobby did his job?

Guest hotsoxchick1

well looks like thats two for two....lol i guess he did his job well... but i dont want him doing it here on the south side.... we dont need any inflated egos floating around we just got rid of one........