Article on Thomas Brice

Guest JimH

Baj deserves a promotion as well. ;)

It's too bad there's no room for him in Charlotte rite now with Gary Majewski and Jose Santiago closing up there. Courtney Duncan got demoted to B-Ham and he wasn't pitchin badly in Charlotte at all. ;)

I feel really good about Diaz going back to the minors and pitching well again. Like it's been stated a few times, I think bringing him up to start a MLB game without pitching for over a week really hurt his chance to be successful. I'm looking forward to seeing him pitch again.

I feel really good about Diaz going back to the minors and pitching well again.  Like it's been stated a few times, I think bringing him up to start a MLB game without pitching for over a week really hurt his chance to be successful.  I'm looking forward to seeing him pitch again.

Unitl KW and the farm directors figure out they shouldn't bring up pitchers afta only pitching once in 9 days, they shouldn't call up any1 period. ;)

I think Anderson will be promoted to BHam while Sweeney will probably play the entire season with the Warthogs (call it a hunch) as will Nanita.

Sweeney doesn't deserve a promotion, not even close. Keep in mind his age, the Sox are in no hurry with him.