DOUBLEM23

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Mike, you were in the same spot as me.  I left for like half an hour then came back and saw at that time 48 responses and was like damn. 

The past is the past and were going to all have a blast here.

We're just trying to get some of our stars back :D

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yeah, whatever happened to getting our posts back JASON! :D

now that ian is here, i want my other 400 post #'s. b/c mark my word on this. by this time next yr, he is going to have the most posts. even with a huge lead right now. he is a replying monsters. look at what he did over at wsi. 600 post a month, come on, even at my best i only did 400. unless he has a new appoach since he is the mod. i am excited that he is here.

Well, it wouldn't work. The only way we could get them back is to bring the entire board back a full day and I didn't want to do that cause then we'd of lost all the current posts.

They worked hard trying to get it, but it was something that in the long run wasn't worth the hassle.

THen as far as adding the post counts back, I tried doing that, and got the totals, but then the first time I hit for the board to autmatically fix the post count and update it, then it would go back to what your total is because it can't find the other posts.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Well, it wouldn't work.  The only way we could get them back is to bring the entire board back a full day and I didn't want to do that cause then we'd of lost all the current posts.

They worked hard trying to get it, but it was something that in the long run wasn't worth the hassle.

THen as far as adding the post counts back, I tried doing that, and got the totals, but then the first time I hit for the board to autmatically fix the post count and update it, then it would go back to what your total is because it can't find the other posts.

oh well, i just wanted the one or two threads that talked about the pitching and the fa. that was a good thread.

btw, do you think we can break 100 replies on this post.

Originally posted by LDF

now that ian is here, i want my other 400 post #'s. b/c mark my word on this. by this time next yr, he is going to have the most posts. even with a huge lead right now. he is a replying monsters. look at what he did over at wsi. 600 post a month, come on, even at my best i only did 400. unless he has a new appoach since he is the mod. i am excited that he is here. 

I won't have the most posts here LDF. I'm to far behind.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by LDF

I won't have the most posts here LDF. I'm to far behind.

if you post like i know you can, you will kick ass. but either way, you have a knack of starting post than anyone i have seen on many boards.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by LDF

if you post like i know you can, you will kick ass. but either way, you have a knack of starting post than anyone i have seen on many boards. 

I have a knack for being a giant pain in the ass to.

you have said that in the past and i always found that to be untrue. at least from those i talked too. you, my friend is very respected. serious.

I look at these boards kind of like I do with Coke and Pepsi. I tend to prefer one a little more than the other, but I'll drink both. I'll even have an RC every once in a while just because. It's not really a competition anyway. Both boards have their certain unique qualities and I like to enjoy them both.

BTW, only 8 more posts to get to 100. I still like my tomato thread better though. ;)

Originally posted by bjmarte

I always heard people talk about the tomato thread but I never went an read it.

7 more :metal

Some idiot named Iwritecode started it. There wasn't really too much exciting in it. We got off the subject of tomatoes rather quickly though. I think the whole thing ended up being about 140 posts.

Originally posted by Iwritecode
Originally posted by bjmarte

I always heard people talk about the tomato thread but I never went an read it.

7 more :metal

it was the craziest of times and fun. we were in all the mood for something stupid and we did it.

5 more.

Some idiot named Iwritecode started it.

Originally posted by Iwritecode

I look at these boards kind of like I do with Coke and Pepsi. I tend to prefer one a little more than the other, but I'll drink both. I'll even have an RC every once in a while just because. It's not really a competition anyway. Both boards have their certain unique qualities and I like to enjoy them both.

BTW, only 8 more posts to get to 100. I still like my tomato thread better though. ;)

the mods here are saying that its really not us vs them. there was no prob of having a dual citizenship as i still could post on wsi. what happen was b/c of several posters who came after a few. i was one of the few.

you are right the tomato was a better one, b/c it had no personal and hateful feelings.

4 more