The worst thing in Fantasy baseball

In my non-Soxtalk league, I had Mark Prior going against Matt Morris today. I own both pitchers. I was hoping to see the cardinals win a 1-0 game. Instead both pitchers get rocked.

It is bad enough when your two pitchers face eachother, but to have them both get shelled... :bang

In my non-Soxtalk league, I had Mark Prior going against Matt Morris today.  I own both pitchers.  I was hoping to see the cardinals win a 1-0 game.  Instead both pitchers get rocked.

It is bad enough when your two pitchers face eachother, but to have them both get shelled... :bang

LMAO.

I don't know which is worse...not getting a pitcher off the DL in time for him to make his start(see Mark Prior against the Bucs, David Wells against the Red Sox), or getting a pitcher in and then seeing him get rocked(see Mark Prior against the Cards).

Or maybe it is sitting a player one day, and he homers, then playing him the next, and he goes 0-4 picking up the golden sombrero, and then sitting him the next day, and he homers twice.

I don't know exactly. I've done both a couple times.

LMAO.

I don't know which is worse...not getting a pitcher off the DL in time for him to make his start(see Mark Prior against the Bucs, David Wells against the Red Sox), or getting a pitcher in and then seeing him get rocked(see Mark Prior against the Cards).

Or maybe it is sitting a player one day, and he homers, then playing him the next, and he goes 0-4 picking up the golden sombrero, and then sitting him the next day, and he homers twice.

I don't know exactly.  I've done both a couple times.

I also get a sick feeling in my stomach when I turn on sportscenter and see that that one of my players went 0 for 7 and set the record for strikeouts in one game. Thank you Mr. Jenkins.

Easily the worst thing in fantasy baseball for me is when you see a team with a player of yours win 14-0 or something gaudy like that.

Of course when you pull up the boxscore your player went 0-5 with 5 K's. I remember seeing this happen to Carlos Delgado last year and I flipped out.

• 2 weeks later...
Easily the worst thing in fantasy baseball for me is when you see a team with a player of yours win 14-0 or something gaudy like that.

Of course when you pull up the boxscore your player went 0-5 with 5 K's. I remember seeing this happen to Carlos Delgado last year and I flipped out.

yeah i agree 100% with that. konerko did it to me tonite :angry:

I also hate when I pick a guy up off of waivers and then he gets hurt and is out for the year the day after you pick him up. (i.e. Mondesi) Also, when you drop a guy who was suposed to be out for a really long time and then comes back quickly. (i.e Garett Anderson).

I also hate when I pick a guy up off of waivers and then he gets hurt and is out for the year the day after you pick him up. (i.e. Mondesi) Also, when you drop a guy who was suposed to be out for a really long time and then comes back quickly. (i.e Garett Anderson).

And when Jason Schmidt pitches a 1 hit game against ya. ;) :lol:

:banghead I got shutout fo sho this week. I hate you! I might even be in last place now after this weeks great showing. :headshake

Congrats to you and your total domination though. :cheers

I've been really lucky with my team, not many injuries, and I've picked up and traded for some guys like Anderson and Santana who are really coming around, I gave up too early on Jose Vidro though. :crying