Shingo Takatsu

CubsSuck1

Yeah - I'm a little shaky when all of our relievers sans Marte and Shingo are in.  We could use another righty in the bullpen, that's for sure.  But let's leave that to Kenny and just enjoy this team!  :cheers

Man, I'm in the same shoes. I'm really not to fond of Cliff Politte being thrust into the RH setup role. He's almost as scary to watch as Koch and will not do the trick if we plan on going anywhere in the playoffs.

Adkins has been lucky so far with his high whip and jackson has been far from awesome.

Adkins I can semi agree with you but Jackson has been solid. Forget about that outing where he got roughed up. He has been stellar out of the bullpen. Got us out of some tough jams if I recall. He has been solid.

Adkins I can semi agree with you but Jackson has been solid. Forget about that outing where he got roughed up. He has been stellar out of the bullpen. Got us out of some tough jams if I recall. He has been solid.

I guess i agree with you somewhat about jackson, but he is nowhere near awesome imo.

Shingo should of been closer the entire year...

Shingo is awsome....

Unfortunately he was sketchy during Spring Training and for the first week of the seasons, and rightfully so they were careful with him. He's really come into his own now, and it's very very nice to see. Although Ozzie won't guarantee anyone the closers spot, I think we will see Shingo somehow being his "gut feeling" more often than not.