Call it a Hunch

Chisoxfn

But I'm going on a flight to Chicago later tonight and well one of the last times I was on a plane trip I got home, picked up my cell phone at the airport and checked my messages with Murcie telling me the Sox were going after Roberto Alomar. Then my dad and I get in the car, turn on the radio cause I'm s***ting my pants in excitement, to hear them talking about the acquisition of Carl Everett and I'm sitting their confused (I thought they acquired Alomar).

Then I find out the Sox had just acquired both Everett and Alomar and I'm incredibly giddy and then they go to the clip of Buehrle talking about how great of a pickup it is.

Anyway, I don't know if the deal will happen tonight or on my return trip on Sunday....but I think theirs a chance. Hopefully this time the deal pushes the Sox to the promised land :headbang :headbang

I remember when we got Robbie and Everett, that kicked serious ass...

That first game was the greatest. It felt like such a must-win. Konerko with the 11th inning HR to tie it back up, and Frank with the walk-off. I loved that game. The black and white pic of Frank in my sig is from that night.

That first game was the greatest.  It felt like such a must-win.  Konerko with the 11th inning HR to tie it back up, and Frank with the walk-off.  I loved that game.  The black and white pic of Frank in my sig is from that night.

That game was just unbelievable. Hopefully kenny jumps on a deal soon, hopefully one that involves freddy coming to the southside.

I remember going to the game the day we acquired alomar, everett. Since we were at the game, we didn't hear about everett, just alomar. So when we were walking through the lot after the game we hear people going EVERETT'S AWESOME! Let's just say, we were a bit confused until we got in the car and turned on ESPN1000

What went wrong last year?  I just remember that it wasn't pretty, whatever it was.

well, there was this evil old man named jerry manuel who thought the object of baseball was to lose games, especially ones that were important, like against the twins. so he did everything he could to sabotage the efforts of the sox. the sox played well for a while, but eventually his efforts payed off and the sox kept losing.

It very well could.  :headbang

I'm so f***ing giddy right now.  I'm still f***ing hopping around.

This is non-news. At least I hope Sox saved a couple of Mill on the deal that they could use on somebody later on. I hear Sox are back in the Roger Cedeno sweepstakes. Maybe even Okha for Reed and Borchard if Kenny gets lucky. :headbang :lol:

Sox got absolutely f***ing dominated by 3 good RHP performances. Again. After 3+ years this is not even a trend; it's a reality. We can't hit them. Walker is over his head.

Just think what Prior, Wood, Zambrano, Clement are gonna do to the Sox. :puke

This is non-news.    At least I hope Sox saved a couple of Mill on the deal that they could use on somebody later on. I hear Sox are back in the Roger Cedeno sweepstakes. Maybe even Okha for Reed and Borchard if Kenny gets lucky.  :headbang

Sox got absolutely f***ing dominated by 3 good RHP performances.  Again. After 3+ this is not even a trend; it's a reality. We can't hit them. Walker is over his head.

Just think what Prior, Wood, Zambrano, Clement are gonna do to the Sox. :puke

Didnt Okha break his arm? :huh

FYI, regarding Ohka (from ESPN.com):

RHP Tomo Ohka underwent surgery June 12 to repair his broken right forearm. Ohka, 28, was injured in the second game of the June 10 doubleheader at Kansas City when he was struck by a line drive off the bat of Carlos Beltran. X-rays revealed a displaced fracture, which is expected to sideline him for the rest of the season.