KOCH TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

LostInBoston

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news is simply fantastic!

I wake up this morning still thinking about last night’s loss to the Florida Marlins, but once I went outside to get my morning newspaper and skip all the way to the sports section, I read that Koch is no longer with the White Sox. I simply ignored yesterday’s loss because of this.

2004 playoffs.... here we come! :D

I just read the article about the trade on Chisox.com.....Koch was really a class-act. I hated when he pitched, but he really made you feel bad for him. He even apologized to KW about even trading for him in the first place:

"I told Kenny that it's just a shame that you put your neck out there, you traded some good players to get me over here, put the money on the table for me, and I wasn't able to the job done for you," Koch said. "That's my only regret. I had a lot of fun in Chicago."

If the Marlins plan on relying on him to close out games they wont make it that far.

He'll be setting up for Benitez, is there's one place Billy Koch possibly can turn it around, it's probably in Florida. ;)

I was drunk yesterday, and thank god I remember him being traded cause I had a dream of Koch costing the sox the playoffs in the last game in the season.. (BTW, Garcia started the game for us :))

Now all we have to worry about is Koch blowing the 7th game of the NLCS to the f***ing Cubs.

I just read the article about the trade on Chisox.com.....Koch was really a class-act.  I hated when he pitched, but he really made you feel bad for him.  He even apologized to KW about even trading for him in the first place:

Poor guy is a human. He could not "perfect" anything, because no one is "perfect."