KOCH TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

LostInBoston

Wilson Valdez is basically a bag of balls guys, don't get excited about him at all. The only reason why he's hitting decent this year is because the park he plays in, Albequerque, is a HUUUUGE hitters park. He's your basic Dominican who can't hit much, runs well, and sports a decent glove.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolhitting

I really don't know what to think....I never thought this day would come! :crying

TEARS OF JOY!

I ran around yelling "IT'S OVER!"

Of course, I got the why's...and then I said Koch got traded.

Then my dad asked me how the hell they did that and who would want him.

Check this out:

http://www.grandstandsports.com/pages/16249.htm

Autographed 2003 Donruss card for $23.40. Is this guy a highly rated prospect or something? Why else would his card actually be going for that much? I find it hard to believe we received a highly rated prospect for Billy Koch. What is going on here?

Check this out:

http://www.grandstandsports.com/pages/16249.htm

Autographed 2003 Donruss card for $23.40. Is this guy a highly rated prospect or something? Why else would his card actually be going for that much? I find it hard to believe we received a highly rated prospect for Billy Koch. What is going on here?

No, he sucks.

Wilson Valdez is basically a bag of balls guys, don't get excited about him at all. The only reason why he's hitting decent this year is because the park he plays in, Albequerque, is a HUUUUGE hitters park. He's your basic Dominican who can't hit much, runs well, and sports a decent glove.

I don't think anyone is excited about valdez at all, just excited koch is out of this damn city.

Is Wusch injured? if he's not we need him!!!!! we free his salary and get cash! Two words FREDDY GARCIA! (watch koch kick ass in the NL I wish him luck.)  :cheers

It was reported that Wunsch went on the DL a day or two ago.

I'll bet we're still paying at least $5 million of Koch's salary, so it's not exactly like we freed up a bunch of money.

Not saying I'm not relieved by the news, mind you.