KOCH TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

LostInBoston

Koch won't dominate because he still doesn't have great stuff, but he can't do worse than he did with the Sox. The guy we got sounds like a speedster. So whether he can hit or not he can be a solid pinch runner hopefully.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koch won't dominate because he still doesn't have great stuff, but he can't do worse than he did with the Sox. The guy we got sounds like a speedster. So whether he can hit or not he can be a solid pinch runner hopefully.

Look at David Wells...he dominated once he left...what is to stop Koch?

check it:

from the marlins fanbase:

" well, to you Sox fans - you are getting an EXCELLENT SS in Valdez. I had the fortune of seeing him alot in Albuquerque and he's the real deal. Great range, good speed, can hit to all parts of the field. Hope he gets the shot he deserves."

" Im not suprised that we traded Valdez to the Sox....It was a talk with Ozzie Guillen that turned Wilson's career around...I believe he can be very good but hasnt gotten a chance and wouldnt have with Gonzo here...I think it was a good trade esp with Wilson being a little older."

ADIOS BOTCH YOU f*** WAD... welcome Valdez

=)

hahahahahhasmdmasjfdsdhgahshashahaa :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :lol: :lol:

My momma told me if I don't have something nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. But.......

f*** YOU! YOU f***ING COCKSUCKER!!!! YOU WERE PIVOTAL LAST SEASON BY NOT DOING YOUR JOB AND f***ING UP!!!!! I FORGOT WHO SAID IT DURING THAT GAME AGAINST THE ROYALS THIS YEAR, BUT I SECOND THE NOTION THAT YOU SHOULD GO f*** YOUR GRANDMA!!!!

:finger :finger :finger <-------------ONE FOR EACH BLOWN SAVE IN 2004

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou <-------- ONE FOR EACH BLOWN SAVE IN 2003.

woohoo!!!!!!! You beat me to it! That is awesome!!!!!!!

Wilson Valdez nicknames THE CAT

Combined to play in a career-high 127 games between AA Carolina and AAA Albuquerque... posted an overall batting average of .295 with 18 doubles, six triples, 32 RBI and 49 stolen bases.

Began the year at Carolina and hit .313 in 37 games... had his first season-high 14-game hit streak of the season, from April 12-27 (.381, 24x63)... posted four hits on April 16 at Chattanooga.

Swiped 16 bases with Carolina, including seven in a row to open the season.

Joined AAA Albuquerque on May 18 and hit .287 with 18 RBI in 90 games... led the Isotopes with 33 steals in 42 attempts... included eight straight successful steals, from June 15-30... recorded a stolen base in a team-record three straight games, June 5-7... also set a team mark with three steals on July 6 at Iowa.

Hit in eight of his first nine AAA games (.412), including three-hit games on May 21, 22 and 23.

Had five hit streaks of six games or more at AAA, including a season-high 14-game streak from June 18-July 2 (.364, 20x55)... the streak was part of a 24-game stretch (June 6-July 2), when he hit in 22, batting .340 (32x94)... hit in 13 of his final 14 games (.368), broken into six and seven-game streaks.

Had a season-high four hits on August 20 at Iowa... hit .296 vs. RHP and .259 vs. LHP as an Isotope... hit .311 in May, .317 in June and .309 in August... named Isotopes Defensive Player of the Year.

Hit .298 with nine RBI in 29 regular season games and .357 in four postseason contests for Gigantes in the Dominican Republic during the offseason.

wow, read this again boys,

looks like we outted an ass and got a stud!!!!!!!

This is what that said not cool not cool at all.

Do tell which league is more known for offense?

Who cares?

The skanks were supposed to sweep the Fish with their offense. Scoring a lot of runs is essentially meaningless when it only takes a one run difference to win a game.