Who's pumped about Munoz starting tomorrow?

CubsSuck1

I have a feeling Arnie will break the 5th starter curse tomorrow and go out and pitch his ass off. It should help that hes facing the spos, and tonights win will take a little pressure off of him. But hopefully if he does well Kenny won't settle for him, but go and get another ace.

:cheers Here's to Arnaldo.

I have a feeling Arnie will break the 5th starter curse tomorrow and go out and pitch his ass off. It should help that hes facing the spos, and tonights win will take a little pressure off of him. But hopefully if he does well Kenny won't settle for him, but go and get another ace.

:cheers Here's to Arnaldo.

Pumped? I dont know about that. Holding my breath? Defenitely. The offense needs to show up and make things easier for him and get him comfortable early on.

He should be fairly comfortable against the Expos in Montreal, since they draw minor-league crowds. Hard to get nervous in front of 3,000 people.

I have a bad feeling that Jurassic Carl will have a big day, though.

Go GET 'EM, number 49!!!

( Don't know if he'll wear that number on Saturday, but that's the number he has in that picture )

This may be the best spot we've put a 5th starter into. He's on close to his regular schedule, he's pitching in a hockey town, we're coming off a win, and he doesn't have to worry about the closer. ;)

This may be the best spot we've put a 5th starter into. He's on close to his regular schedule, he's pitching in a hockey town, we're coming off a win, and he doesn't have to worry about the closer.  ;)

Actually he is dead on his regular schedule. He pitched 7 innings on Monday, giving him four days off before tonight's game.