White Sox Depression

Anyone know any remedies?

I know that every thread here is just rants, but I need to get this off my chest.

I am f***ing sick and tired of this f***ing lose 2 of 3 s***.

A guy at a Mets game once said to me, "show me a team that can't pitch when they hit but can't hit when they pitch, and I will show you a bad baseball team". This series makes that guys cliche look very true.

Perhaps we have a bunch of guys who are playing above their talent, and this team just isn't as good as they have looked at times, or maybe they are just slumping.

But I sure as hell can't wait to get magglio back off the DL, and I want a f***ing fifth starter that doesn't look like a deer in headlights when he is on the mound.

I've had some thoughts too.

If we can't win against arguably the worst team in baseball against the defending champs of baseball, why bother getting a rent a pitcher? I believe we will finish 1st with our recent play, but I have some doubts because of it.

We will not get Garcia, thats for damn sure. Kenny Williams has f***ed this team over in all our our pay roll and such. That jag ass up there known as Jerry Reinsdwarf won't keep Magglio, arguably our best player, what the f*** is that?

This is stupid.

You cannot go from a good team to an average team over night. Is there a discrepancy over this? Mercy.

I've had some thoughts too.

If we can't win against arguably the worst team in baseball against the defending champs of baseball, why bother getting a rent a pitcher? I believe we will finish 1st with our recent play, but I have some doubts because of it.

We will not get Garcia, thats for damn sure. Kenny Williams has f***ed this team over in all our our pay roll and such. That jag ass up there known as Jerry Reinsdwarf won't keep Magglio, arguably our best player, what the f*** is that?

This is stupid.

You cannot go from a good team to an average team over night. Is there a discrepancy over this? Mercy.

Either open your wallet or don't be an owner, thats my feeling.

Since we lost to the worst team, does that technically make us the worst team?

No, but we are better than this. We aren't executing things right. Ozzie better do something to fire up the defense and pitchings ass or something better be done.

No, but we are better than this. We aren't executing things right. Ozzie better do something to fire up the defense and pitchings ass or something better be done.

Thats what they said in Detroit last year :lol:

Kenny won't do jack s***, Ozzie needs ball players to fix things!

It has also occurred to me that we are playing our worst baseball heading in to the cubs series.  Next weekend could be embarrassing

Ah, but we have Cleveland at home before the Cubs series.

We shall see brighter times in the not-to-distant future(mainly because, after a series like that, there's only one place to go but up...but also because I feel they will get hot very shortly). :)

I know that every thread here is just rants, but I need to get this off my chest.

A guy at a Mets game once said to me, "show me a team that can't pitch when they hit but can't hit when they pitch, and I will show you a bad baseball team".  This series makes that guys cliche look very true.

Perhaps we have a bunch of guys who are playing above their talent, and this team just isn't as good as they have looked at times, or maybe they are just slumping. 

But I sure as hell can't wait to get magglio back off the DL, and I want a f***ing fifth starter that doesn't look like a deer in headlights when he is on the mound.

I feel ya. I try to get used to disappointment, even though I dedicated so much to the team.

We shall see brighter times in the not-to-distant future(mainly because, after a series like that, there's only one place to go but up...but also because I feel they will get hot very shortly).  :)

Who the Sox or the Indians? ;)

We shall see brighter times in the not-to-distant future(mainly because, after a series like that, there's only one place to go but up...but also because I feel they will get hot very shortly).  :)

I hope you are right

I don't want to make an excuse but hey we played from Florida to Montreal. Don't you think at some point the guys would get tired? plus the guys don't fare to well away from Chicago. They are going to slepp in their beds, be with family. Maybe we wil see them get hot on this homestand. If not, Oh well, the job just can't be done with our "young guns" getting hit off of by jobbers!

A guy at a Mets game once said to me, "show me a team that can't pitch when they hit but can't hit when they pitch, and I will show you a bad baseball team".  This series makes that guys cliche look very true.

It's baseball, the sun will come up tomorrow morning even if the Sox lose 2 of 3 to the Spos.

It's baseball,  the sun will come up tomorrow morning even if the Sox lose 2 of 3 to the Spos.

This is the same feeling as when Toronto swept us way back when. We'll be ok and I have faith that Ozzie and the guys will right the ship.