Sign in to follow this  
SoxAce

Top Draft Picks Doing Work

Hitters

Kurt Suzuki (.438/13/74)

Landon Powell (.356/19/64)

Drew Stubbs (.300/5/34/25-30 SB)

Pitchers

Jason Windsor (8-4, 2.12, 118.2, 77 H, 16 BB, 98 K)

J.P. Howell (13-2, 2.01, 111.2 IP, 69 H, 41 BB, 134 K)

There are only 6 teams left : Texas, Miami, S. Carolina, Arizona

CS Fullerton, Georgia.

These IMO, are the most standout.

Kurt Suzuki is a freaking stud. I wish the Sox took him. He is a great leader, knows what has to be done and goes out and does it. He has good control of his pitchers, good defensively, power hitter. Damnit. :angry:

Kurt Suzuki is a freaking stud. I wish the Sox took him. He is a great leader, knows what has to be done and goes out and does it. He has good control of his pitchers, good defensively, power hitter. Damnit. :angry:

He or Powell will be trade bait very soon.

He or Powell will be trade bait very soon.

Can't trade a player until a year after he is drafted.......

South Carolina is beating the s*** out of Miami right now, 8-0 in the 3rd inning.

Go Cocks!

Go Titans. Should be a good game against Miami and I really hope Fullerton can win it and not have to play another game against them in what would be an elimination game for them.

I'd love Fullerton to meet up with their former coach Auggie Garado and the Texas Longhorns and of course clobber the Horns.

South Carolina is beating the s*** out of Miami right now, 8-0 in the 3rd inning. 

Go Cocks!

How's Ricks doin for Miami Rex? :o

How's Ricks doin for Miami Rex?  :o

He's had some big games. Made an error in the Fullerton game but I've seen him rake the ball in almost everyone of his at bats.

Miami ended up losing 15-11 to S.C., and Ricks was pretty bad. He went 0-6 w/ 2 k's, but everyone has bad games so nothing to worry about. I'm excited about seeing how this guy does at Great Falls. Oh, and is there still talk of moving him to catcher? I know they were talking about it and then I thought that it was decided to keep him at 2B, but I'm just wondering if they've considered the idea any more.

Go Titans.  Should be a good game against Miami and I really hope Fullerton can win it and not have to play another game against them in what would be an elimination game for them. 

I'd love Fullerton to meet up with their former coach Auggie Garado and the Texas Longhorns and of course clobber the Horns.

Against Miami?? What are you smoking? The 'cocks just blew the Hurricanes away.

Against Miami??  What are you smoking?  The 'cocks just blew the Hurricanes away.

Don't ask me....I was thinking South Carolina all along too.