And that's a White Sox Winner!

DBAHO

If the Sox lost this game, it could have launched them into a seriously unrecoverable tailspin

yup, I was thinking the same thing in the top of the tenth. Glad we won this, we really needed it.

If the Sox lost this game, it could have launched them into a seriously unrecoverable tailspin

I don't doubt that the loss would send them into a tailspin, but it would not be an unrecoverable tailspin. I really believe that this team has heart, and a lot of tenacity.

Gotta love jose's HR pose.

Sox needed to win this game, i would have been uber pissed if they blew an 8 run lead and lost.

The Sox won this game and I'm uber pissed, can you imagine if they had lost this game.............The steam that would have come out of my ears could have powered a locomotive...

Jeez-us...Blowing a 8-0 lead like that is discpicable...grief...When they tied that game it was like the baseball gods took a big s*** on our spirits..

Thank god we won this...now we HAVE to win the next 2 games..That would get us back to 7 games over and bring back the momentum going into the cubs series...

The Devil Rays are on a 12 game winning streak..When did you think you would be jealous of the Rays??

Sheesh, we need a big winning streak like that...

My stomach is now recovering from the 10,000 knots I had an hour ago...I need to take up some yoga or I'm gonna die of high blood pressure... :huh:

good job by jose, most importantly good job by marte and shingo, going out and pitching 2 scoreless innings each!!!! :cheers

Didn't Marte give up a homer to Coco Crisp? Great finish none the less. A lot of negatives that I won't bring up because it is a White Sox Winner! :cheers

I went to the game tonight, and what a game. by far the best game I have ever been to you have the great start, the comeback, the late drama (both teams scoring in the 8th) then the walkoff homerun in extra innings.

WOW what a game. Great atmosphere....people chanting jose,jose,jose coming down the ramp to the exit, and also on the L we all had a chant going! What a night!