Few Thoughts on today's game

WSoxShuf

First off I was sitting down the left field line,and Carlos Lee is a real charachter.

Stop throwing the f***in ball back on the field on a homer.

Takatsu is the man

Willie harris is sucky, please keep Rowand in Center.

Joe Crede is looking much better these days.

God I miss Maggs right now.

CWS406 or whatever your f***in name is Jose was the man today.

KW needs some bullpen relief ASAP.

The crowd was very loud tonight, and they said there was a record 12,000+ walkups.

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MINNY HAS TO PLAY SOMEONE BESIDES KC OR DETROIT

Hey everyone, I was just on chicagosports.com and checked teh latest 2004 all city team results to date...........and it is too funny!!!!! All white sox except for zambrano. We have to keep floodin this one till its over!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill bet they dont publish these results in the print edition like they did last year!!!

Go Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

I agree w/ you that we need bullpen help. I wonder what it would take to get Dotel from Houston b/c adding him to our 'pen would be f'n awesome! I heard that Oakland was going after Dotel since they can't get Mota, so why can't we go after him too?

First off I was sitting down the left field line,and Carlos Lee is a real charachter.

Stop throwing the f***in ball back on the field on a homer.

Takatsu is the man

Willie harris is sucky, please keep Rowand in Center.

Joe Crede is looking much better these days.

God I miss Maggs right now.

CWS406 or whatever your f***in name is Jose was the man today.

KW needs some bullpen relief ASAP.

The crowd was very loud tonight, and they said there was a record 12,000+ walkups.

What section were you in? I was in 142

Uh-Huh...

It seems like both the Sox are the only team over .500 that the Twins have played in the last couple of months.

I was once again impressed with the attendance. The Sox are in a little funk, but they seem to be building some steam with the fans and are getting much better sized crowds, especially since Cleveland lacks major names.

We know it will be sold out this weekend, but I'd love to see the Sox somehow get a win tomorrow with their 5th and carry that momentum into the 4th game of the series and enter the Cubs series on a winning streak so the Sox fans will be even more emotional. I'm hoping the Sox could be in 1st place.

I'd love to see the city rocking, but one game at a time. First htye need to play good baseball tomorrow, then the next day, and so on until the season/postseason are over.

No idea what your talking about.

One more thing, the Sox have got to change the sight lines, I hate having to turn my head to watch the game.

Oh

Yeah, you mean like slant the seats so they are facing home plate?

That would take out some seats but I believe it would be worth it

I agree w/ you that we need bullpen help.  I wonder what it would take to get Dotel from Houston b/c adding him to our 'pen would be f'n awesome!  I heard that Oakland was going after Dotel since they can't get Mota, so why can't we go after him too?

I'm with you on us needing bullpen help. But, Dotel? The Astro's r having enough problems with their pen as it is. I don't see them trading Dotel away.

Shingo's ERA is now an even 1.00. That's pretty f***ing awesome for someone who wasn't even thought to be able to make the team out of Spring Training.

Hows about Crede?????? 2-4 tonight and his average is up to .240. I think it's pretty safe to say he's well on his way to a good season.

Shingo's ERA is now an even 1.00.  That's pretty f***ing awesome for someone who wasn't even thought to be able to make the team out of Spring Training. 

Coco Crisp's greedy swing notwithstanding, I really did not like the way Shingo pitched today as compared to his previous outings - in his 1st inning of work, he fell behind and throw 3 meatballs that were lined at 2B, CF and RF - could have been 3 hits just as easily. He got into a bit of trouble in the 2nd inning as well.

I know that compared to Koch, Shingo is rock'n'roll, but something about Indian hitters staying back nicely and Shingo not hitting his spots as crisply (with his velocity not painting corners = death) bothered me. Oh well.

:cheers

I think you have to realize Brando, that Cleveland is the #1 offense right now, even better than the Yankees.....so it is not going to be easy against them

Of course, once we get in the playoffs we have to get used to great O opposing us (Yanks, Bo Sox, Angels) and great pitching (Bo Sox, Yanks, As)

I think you have to realize Brando, that Cleveland is the #1 offense right now, even better than the Yankees.....so it is not going to be easy against them

Ah f*** that - are we not the 800-pound gorilla in this division, or are we "just happy to be here"?

Sick of all the excuses for why we drop games to Indians, Jays and Expos of this world.

On nights when Loaiza is facing Elarton at home, Marte and Shingo shouldn't even have to pitch, let alone throw 2 innings apiece.

"Slugfests" are fun once in a while, but we wouldn't need to worry about that if we had a f*cking bullpen. I'm really getting sick of watching big leads fade faster than a puddle of water in the desert.

Kenny needs to not only acquire a proven starter, but a couple of decent bullpen guys would be nice as well. The Expos, Pirates, Mariners, and Blue Jays are basically finished, so let's attack their rosters.

Is it a rule that only Jim Hendry can stick it up the Pirates GM's ass?