Sign in to follow this  
hi8is

im sick of tv

all i have here is WGN and ESPN.... no fox sports + fox sports central or the other chitown channel.... living in cali. and being a sox fan sucks for tv's sake

blah

ok, im done b****ing :lol:

I'm currently visiting the NW Indiana area and i'm stuck using a public computer for now.

At least I got to see the WCIU game last night... :D

i was accually thinking of moving to chitown in a couple years, after i get a better start in real estate escrow and have about 50K more for a condo

:D

yeah i miss Chicago too.... I hope to go visit my family sometime and see some games

Yeah, I live in Michigan and it is hard to watch every game. That is why I have MLB.TV and thank god for WGN :headbang

i've got espn, wgn, and fsnc, but no +, wciu, or FOX so like half the games i cant see....

all i have here is WGN and ESPN.... no fox sports + fox sports central or the other chitown channel.... living in cali. and being a sox fan sucks for tv's sake

blah

ok, im done b****ing  :lol:

Hell I am already bumming for next year, I do not get Wclu or Fox + now and next year I do not have Comcast, so you do not have to live in Cali, you can be as close as 90 miles South of Chicago to only see ESPN and Wgn games.

I hear that - I'm in Peoria and maybe get half the games. And I'm too close to chicago to get mlb.tv.

I'm currently visiting the NW Indiana area and i'm stuck using a public computer for now.

At least I got to see the WCIU game last night... :D

Why are you visiting my neck of the woods? And my local cable has every single game. What town are you in?