Whose a Worse Owner

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Ian, you have me lost on that post.

The Hawks home games are not on tv.

All the away games are.

wasnt the home game the other nite on tv??/ they played detroit.. or is it because i have a good cable company that i get home games???? lol

If Doub would be home on the nights their on, he could see one.

Wirtz by far. That piece of s*** actually said he would not sacrifice any personal holdings to pay players, and then he keeps raising ticket and parking prices. That f***er probably has more money than Steinbrenner from his liquor distributorships. Cheap bastard that won't even put games on t.v.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Ian, you have me lost on that post.

The Hawks home games are not on tv.

All the away games are.

If Doub would be home on the nights their on, he could see one.

But I only got cable TV a few years ago, so I would never be able to see Hawk games since they're never on free TV.

Originally posted by doubleM23But I only got cable TV a few years ago, so I would never be able to see Hawk games since they're never on free TV.

Damn George Bush is the reason you didn't have cable before right? :D

Take up the Hawks games with him!

But I only got cable TV a few years ago, so I would never be able to see Hawk games since they're never on free TV.

And that's why Wirtz is an idiot. Half the kids now dont give a s*** about the hawks because tey never see them. It's part of the problem the sox were havinging in teh 90's since Einhorn made Sox fans pay to see half the games on "OnTv" in the early 80's. Only reason i still was able to floowe the sox was because my dad was a season ticket holder and paid for OnTv. Not many had it. In this case, a lot of people have cable, but dont get to see them anyway. Real f***in stupid if you ask me.:mad: The hawks used to have a die hard croud years back. They've lost that now. Hardly ever sell out anymore.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

And that's why Wirtz is an idiot. Half the kids now dont give a s*** about the hawks because tey never see them. It's part of the problem the sox were havinging in teh 90's since Einhorn made Sox fans pay to see half the games on "OnTv" in the early 80's. Only reason i still was able to floowe the sox was because my dad was a season ticket holder and paid for OnTv. Not many had it. In this case, a lot of people have cable, but dont get to see them anyway. Real f***in stupid if you ask me.:mad: The hawks used to have a die hard croud years back. They've lost that now. Hardly ever sell out anymore.

and you don't see kids playing hockey in the streets or in the playground like they used.

Guest hotsoxchick1

its too expensive to go to the uc .. espically to see the hawks or bulls.. who gives a s*** .. both teams arent for jack squat anymore.. not like the bulls have any big names to go watch and the hawks well why go to the city from the burbs when you can see a winning team in the wolves in your own back yard for cheaper and its a ton more fun..........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

its too expensive to go to the uc .. espically to see the hawks or bulls.. who gives a s*** .. both teams arent for jack squat anymore.. not like the bulls have any big names to go watch and the hawks well why go to the city from the burbs when you can see a winning team in the wolves in your own back yard for cheaper and its a ton more fun..........

but the fan base, the younger kids, are not there anymore. i am talking about hockey. i used to force my brother to take me the the games. he was older than me by 14 yrs. we used to play hockey in the street in the summer time and more in the winter.it was great time following hockey.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats becase their yuppie moms and dads take them to the all state arena to see the wolves... believe me they have a great sized fan base.... kids dont play much of anything anymore because they sit on their asses playing video games and talking on the f***ing computer all day and nite lol.........:o

thats becase their yuppie moms and dads take them to the all state arena to see the wolves... believe me they have a great sized fan base.... kids dont play much of anything anymore because they sit on their asses playing video games and talking on the f***ing computer all day and nite lol.........:o

you may have a point there.

yeah we only had that pong thing when we were kids.. how long do ya think  that would keep kids entertained these days....lol

when i was going up, it was lets play ball. b-ball, basketball, football and i will even include hockey b/c we played it with a ball. now its hard. i try to get my kids to go to the batting cages with me, and i almost have to threaten them by taking their c'puter time away.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont have a problem getting them to do anything baseball its the other sports i have problems getting them to do.....it pisses me off......but i make them do it anyhow because i threaten to take everything away........so they have no choice.......

Whats wrong with your kids?

I'm not that much older then them and I'm always up for doing something active.

I like getting outside of the house. Then again, nothings wrong with them, they are just part of the computer generatoin and all.

Me, I live for women, sports, and having fun outside or wherever.

Guest hotsoxchick1

its called x box jas and they cant take tw0 seconds away from it for fear the world may come to an end... i had their asses out of the house today though lol.....guess who cut grass, pull weeds and weedy whacked all day long....and they hated every minute of it.. but at least it tired them out a bit and got them away from that stupid game.....

its called x box jas and they cant take tw0 seconds away from it for fear the world may come to an end... i had their asses out of the house today though lol.....guess who cut grass, pull weeds and weedy whacked all day long....and they hated every minute of it.. but at least it tired them out a bit and got them away from that stupid game..... 

mine is the simms i think i spelled it right.