I saw Frank Thomas

UICJason

So, I was driving to work today, and I ran into Frank Thomas. He's behemoth of a man. I told him to go get 'em, and asked if he wanted to be on my softball team. He laughed.

My god, I cannot express how giant of a man he is. I was surprised he only had a tall coffee. :)

Met Rocky Biddle, a hell class act of a guy.

Met Wunsch, is a cool guy, but a lot of others hate em.

Signaled up to the Press Box that I wanted an autograph with Hawk, he told me to come up, and I was let in for an autograph with Hawk and DJ.

Frank Thomas again is an awesome guy. I always get an autograph whenever he is there, as well as Magglio.

Last Friday, I asked Ozzie for an autograph and the security guard told me to go away and I said why is the kid getting one, sir? Ozzie said throw it here, and I threw his Topps RC down to him. I also got Garland that day.

So, I was driving to work today, and I ran into Frank Thomas.  He's behemoth of a man.  I told him to go get 'em, and asked if he wanted to be on my softball team.  He laughed. 

My god, I cannot express how giant of a man he is.  I was surprised he only had a tall coffee.  :)

Thats pretty cool.

I used to work at Circuit City during high school, the one in Downers Grove on Butterfield. At the time Frank used to live in Oak Brook where he recently sold his 14 million dollar house for 8 million dollars. Anyway, Frank came in one day and bought a playstation and like 12 games for his kids. I was at the desk when he checked out, I didn't talk to him or anything, but I was five feet away... BIG BIG MAN.

I didn't want to bother him for an autograph b/c I believe who should honestly give a crap about an autograph, besides, he's with his kids and I'm on the job.

He was very polite and just looked like he wanted to keep a low profile and get out of there without anyone really noticing. Well, as low a profile as anyone can get being as HUGE as he is.

Does anyone know where he lives now? I kind of lost a little Oak Brook pride(I moved here a year or two before he moved out) now that he's gone.

Forgot to mention Rick Hahn (SP?) who I met on the elevator this year at Soxfest.

"Sir, was that KW who just passed us."

"Yes."

Dad: "Man they hammered him at the Sox Fest Q and A seminar today."

Rick: "Yeah, thats because White Sox fans are passionate about their team, and Cub fans are drunken hicks who don't know what they are talking about."

:headbang

I used to work at Circuit City during high school, the one in Downers Grove on Butterfield.  At the time Frank used to live in Oak Brook where he recently sold his 14 million dollar house for 8 million dollars.  Anyway, Frank came in one day and bought a playstation and like 12 games for his kids.  I was at the desk when he checked out, I didn't talk to him or anything, but I was five feet away... BIG BIG MAN.

I didn't want to bother him for an autograph b/c I believe who should honestly give a crap about an autograph, besides, he's with his kids and I'm on the job.

He was very polite and just looked like he wanted to keep a low profile and get out of there without anyone really noticing.  Well, as low a profile as anyone can get being as HUGE as he is.

Does anyone know where he lives now?  I kind of lost a little Oak Brook pride(I moved here a year or two before he moved out) now that he's gone.

He lives in LA