soxman352000

How painful is Chip to listen to.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How painful is Chip to listen to.

• He makes me want to puke
    • Give me the Gun
    • I don't mind listening
    • I'm really messed up and love the way he calls a game

I just mute the tv and put on the radio. It's funny because the radio is like a second and a half ahead of tv. So Farmer will say, "Konerko swings and it's a long one..." and on tv he is just starting his swing.

Yes you did. Chip I swear to god if I ever meet you i will seriuosly take into consideration whipping your ass

I went to a Rush show last month, and that jackass was on stage getting a tour. He is really tall. His pants were pulled up so high in the back, I think Geddy Lee might have given him a wedgie backstage. People around me were yelling, "swung on, belted", and some more of his stupid lines at him, and he was waving. Everyone, even the Cub fans were making fun of him, but he had no clue. I'll tell you one thing though, his wife is hot. It should be a great compliment to Hawk that he and Stone can't come up with anything other than his line for the final out of what even they called a big game.