NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a game I will have no chance of getting tommorrow without a preorder?

If so I may just order it off gamestop.com tommorrow.

Yeah - you're going to have a real hard time getting it without a pre-order. My best advice is for you to go to a place that really isn't known for 'video games', but will still be carrying it, such as a Target, K-Mart, etc. Hell - I remember a year ago when GTA Vice City was such a hit, I went to a record store and they had plenty of copies available.

But you'll have no chance at a place like Gamestop, BestBuy, Circuit CIty...

Hey guys, I'm amped for this game just as much as the next guy. However I'm a bit confused as to when it actually comes out. I pre-ordered it at the Electronics Boutique in Woodfield mall. When I listen to you guys it sounds like it comes out the 12th (Monday), but the website (ebworld.com) says it ships on Monday. So I figure at the earliest I will have it Tuesday. However, I just saw the commerical for it and it said the 15th.

All of this is really confusing...I just want to lead the Irish to a national championship. :crying

Hey guys, I'm amped for this game just as much as the next guy. However I'm a bit confused as to when it actually comes out. I pre-ordered it at the Electronics Boutique in Woodfield mall. When I listen to you guys it sounds like it comes out the 12th (Monday), but the website (ebworld.com) says it ships on Monday. So I figure at the earliest I will have it Tuesday. However, I just saw the commerical for it and it said the 15th.

All of this is really confusing...I just want to lead the Irish to a national championship.  :crying

They always say it comes out on a Wednesday but you shouldn't have any trouble getting it by Tuesday at the latest. Everything, video games, DVD's, books, comes out on Tuesdays. Some stores might have it on Monday, but I think that is because they pay the fee to be able to sell them a day early.

All of this is really confusing...I just want to lead the Irish to a national championship.  :crying

just call your store, they should be able to tell you a specific time by now.

Alright, I think I may just order it and then go sit out by my front door and wait for it to come, for 3 days.

call around all the game stores later today, see what's around....I'm sure at least one store around you will have extras.

I preordered it at the exact same place you did, and they said they would have it Tuesday. That being said, i'm going to stop there on my way home after work and see if they have it already.

Yeah - you're going to have a real hard time getting it without a pre-order.  My best advice is for you to go to a place that really isn't known for 'video games', but will still be carrying it, such as a Target, K-Mart, etc.  Hell - I remember a year ago when GTA Vice City was such a hit, I went to a record store and they had plenty of copies available.

But you'll have no chance at a place like Gamestop, BestBuy, Circuit CIty...

This is a solid idea. When PS2 came out there were lines everywhere the night before, waiting for it to come out in the morning. I went to Sears over by the mall at about 1:00 am and was the first one in line with my friend. They had like 11 copies of it. You have to look for places like that that no one will think of.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  Gamestop said not in till five o'clock.  DAMN DAMN DAMN!  :crying What the hell am I supposed to do for seven friggin hours?  Bleh...  :angry:

...Good. I didn't want to listen to you talk about how awesome the game was all day while i have to work....LOL :)

gamestop said around 5 for me too :(

I'm gonna call again around one. And then again around three. But until then, I'm going to play NCAA 2004, to get back into the NCAA groove. Ahh - the triple option, what a beautiful play, especially in Northwestern's offense. 'Basanez pitches it to Wright - breaks a tackle - and he's off, fourty, thirty, twenty, ten, TOUCHDOWN CATS!' :headbang

Me and 10 friends could have beat up on the Illini last year. Yes, we split in bball with your european semi pro team. But we sure as hell didn't split the title...

That's true - I really don't expect much from my NU Basketball 'Cats, although IIRC they're getting two transfers, one from Duke (Michael Thompson, from Providence HS - I saw him play at the Lemont Christmas Tourney) and some other guy too, I heard he's good, but then again - that's not saying much.

Anyways - I'm hoping for at the very least, another bowl appearance from the Wildcats this year. Basanez really needs to step up; and hopefully Noah Herron will be able to take the bulk of the carries. SHould be a fun year.

If I can get this game down here, I'm definitely going to get a network adaptor so I can play on this online league we've got going. I'm going to play as Indiana University as well.  :D

Haha nice. I'll also stay loyal to IU, when I get the game later this week. It definitely is going to make the game tough, but the challenge is what makes the game fun, right?

Krush - have you been listening to Boers and Bernsy this morning? They're really pissing me off. They keep talking about how the Cubs will be ok, and that they still will probably win the division, and how the Sox aren't very good. Bleh - I usually like the two of them, but they're way off, IMO. They keep talking about how Shingo will eventually get caught up to, and that Garcia isn't that good... Ugh...