NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

try the sliders i posted above, i've tried them for a few games....make the game alot better.

I don't get the whole "sliders" thing. I've always just played on how the computer has it set. Where exactly do I go to change the "sliders"? I have PS2, btw.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the whole "sliders" thing.  I've always just played on how the computer has it set.  Where exactly do I go to change the "sliders"?  I have PS2, btw.

it's in the settings...under AI

I don't get the whole "sliders" thing.  I've always just played on how the computer has it set.  Where exactly do I go to change the "sliders"?  I have PS2, btw.

You can pretty much customize the game any way you want to. For example, if you have NHL you can make super low puck friction and gravity, and the puck flies all over the rink really ridiculous style. I think you make the sliders whatever you think is best, but i've usually left the game as is.

it's in the settings...under AI

You can pretty much customize the game any way you want to. For example, if you have NHL you can make super low puck friction and gravity, and the puck flies all over the rink really ridiculous style. I think you make the sliders whatever you think is best, but i've usually left the game as is.

Thanks guys...

After some practice and exhibition games, I started my dynasty with Michigan State. I am 2-0 after beating Rutgers and Central Michigan. I haven't given up a single point all season, winning 20-0 and 49-0. Seems like a realistic game, not too easy to score and it's possible to play some D.

After some practice and exhibition games, I started my dynasty with Michigan State. I am 2-0 after beating Rutgers and Central Michigan. I haven't given up a single point all season, winning 20-0 and 49-0. Seems like a realistic game, not too easy to score and it's possible to play some D.

I'm in season 2 of my dynasty with Michigan State, in season one I went 11-1 (lost to Central Michigan early, imagine that) and won the Rose Bowl. Finished #4 in both polls.

Right now I'm 2-0 in season two, while ranked #7 in both polls.

I passed on a 5 year contract extension in the offseason and also refused offers from Texas and Michigan.

Its freaking hard to play. In the old versions I could be any s*** box of a team and still beat the real good teams (albeit that was on PS2 and I'm new to XBox) but in this game I can't beat the good ranked teams or really get close.

Do I just suck ass on XBox or have they really improved the realisticness of the game?

I would say they improved the realisticness because i used to be able to beat the top teams with a bad team and now i cant beat the medium teams.

Ok cool, that makes me feel a bit better. I was beginning to think I really sucked ass. On a sidenote, I have the s***tiest qb ever. And my receivers must be smoking the reefer 24/7 cause they are awful. Hell, I wish I had Dez White.

U guys know that the new ESPN football game is gonna be 20 bucks. CRipes, temps me to get that over madden. ESPN's is supposed to be pretty badass this year. I'm guessing its theri marketing ploy to get people to try it over madden and figure out its actually a pretty good game (Or so they hope).

Madden could put out the s***tiest game ever this year and it would still kill in sales. Not that their game will be s***ty, its supposed to be pretty badass.

Wow..... Nebraska killed me last night 30 - 7 at MY place... it was embarassing...

I am 8 - 1 and dropped from # 3 to # 10

I am about to have a HUGE game with Missouri...

I am 4 - 1 in the conf, and Nebraska is 4 - 1 so I need to win out and hope they drop one if they dont they get the nod ahead of me for the Big 12 title game...

I am still shocked by that upset, they shut me down...

And I still dont know how you guys are having trouble passing... I had 278 yards against Texas Tech last night and I am a 70% rushing team...

I dont know if its the receivers i have or what but i cant pass at all. My completion percentage is disgustingly low. I can run the ball well though. My RB averages like 5.7 yards per carry but passing is a whole other story. My receivers are blanketed and when they do get opened they drop to damn many passes. I have to scramble around just to wait for them to get opened and lure the DBs off them.

I dont know if its the receivers i have or what but i cant pass at all. My completion percentage is disgustingly low. I can run the ball well though. My RB averages like 5.7 yards per carry but passing is a whole other story. My receivers are blanketed and when they do get opened they drop to damn many passes. I have to scramble around just to wait for them to get opened and lure the DBs off them.

I am completing over 55% of my passes and have 1500 yards... 11 TD's and 11 INT's (Thanks to the 5 I threw against Nebraska)

I have had no problem passing

I am completing over 55% of my passes and have 1500 yards... 11 TD's and 11 INT's (Thanks to the 5 I threw against Nebraska)

I have had no problem passing

your the only one man...if you go to the operation sports forums, seems like everyone is having the problems we are. I'm trying out some of the new sliders they made.

Try these, makes the game alot more fun and realistic.....9 minutes does seem really long and it is, but gives realistic stats. 7 minutes seems to work just fine too.

Level: VARSITY

Time: 9 min qtrs.

(Human listed first, all tweaks made from extreme left or '0'. Max would be 20)

Human/CPU

Offense

Accuracy 17/20

Pass Blk 12/20

Catch 12/20

RB Abl 5/14

Run Blk 4/16

Defense

Awareness 3/12

Knockdown 3/3

Int 2/6

Break Blk 3/12