fyi

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

i know this doesnt belong here but since so many of you asked i figured this would be the only place y'all would see it..... sorry but i dont have time to answer all the pm's lol.......baggio will be back either tonite or tomorrow .. he was having a bit of computer problems and sends his reguards.........just wanted to let you all know.................

i know this doesnt belong here but since so many of you asked i figured this would be the only place y'all would see it..... sorry but i dont have time to answer all the pm's lol.......baggio will be back either tonite or tomorrow .. he was having a bit of computer problems and sends his reguards.........just wanted to let you all know.................

You should forward all of the PM's to RPS..... it will drive him nuts :headbang

He basically stated that the UN Security Council will take a last vote tomorrow about what actions they will take. If they get Germany and France's support (the others should vote 'yes' without any problems), we will have the UN Security Council backing us. But, if the vote does not pass, Bush is prepared to step forward himself and take military actions. Bush said that he knows Sadaam Hussain won't ever completely disarm, so the handwriting is basically on the wall now.

He basically stated that the UN Security Council will take a last vote tomorrow about what actions they will take.  If they get Germany and France's support (the others should vote 'yes' without any problems), we will have the UN Security Council backing us.  But, if the vote does not pass, Bush is prepared to step forward himself and take military actions.  Bush said that he knows Sadaam Hussain won't ever completely disarm, so the handwriting is basically on the wall now.

And with that said, I can nearly officially come out and state that Bush is a war criminal and filling the boots of the Nazis if he goes ahead with this war (And yes, I do have the proof to back up the Nazi claim.)

But did he have to mention 9/11 so many times? For a country that wasn't even involved with the perps of 9/11, he sure mentioned it a goddamn lot. Can we say "wag the dog"?

He basically stated that the UN Security Council will take a last vote tomorrow about what actions they will take.  If they get Germany and France's support (the others should vote 'yes' without any problems), we will have the UN Security Council backing us.  But, if the vote does not pass, Bush is prepared to step forward himself and take military actions.  Bush said that he knows Sadaam Hussain won't ever completely disarm, so the handwriting is basically on the wall now.

Actually there is debate that the 9 votes he'll need may be a problem because there are a lot of fence-sitters that seem to be leaning anti-war. We'll find out soon...but France holds veto power so a pro-war resolution won't see the light of day.

And with that said, I can nearly officially come out and state that Bush is a war criminal and filling the boots of the Nazis if he goes ahead with this war (And yes, I do have the proof to back up the Nazi claim.)

But did he have to mention 9/11 so many times?  For a country that wasn't even involved with the perps of 9/11, he sure mentioned it a goddamn lot.  Can we say "wag the dog"?

Your comparison of Bush to the Nazis is so f***ing absurd that it's sad.

You have obviously taken some wrong turns in your life, and your thinking is so warped that you are probably beyond the point of being helped.

Makes me wonder how you have enough common sense to be Sox fan.

And oh, maybe he mentions 9/11 so much because most Americans are so self-centric that they have forgotten what happened to us on that fateful morning. What happened was the worst attack on this country...ever. An attack that was completely and utterly unprovoked and resulted in the death of thousands of fathers, mothers, sons, daughers, husbands and wives. People from all corners of the world, of all different religions.

And yes, Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 -- we know this...because Saddam says so? If you are willing to trust a maniac dictator who is a murderer 10's of thousands of times over, be my f***ing guest.

He basically stated that the UN Security Council will take a last vote tomorrow about what actions they will take.  If they get Germany and France's support (the others should vote 'yes' without any problems), we will have the UN Security Council backing us.  But, if the vote does not pass, Bush is prepared to step forward himself and take military actions.  Bush said that he knows Sadaam Hussain won't ever completely disarm, so the handwriting is basically on the wall now.

But did he have to mention 9/11 so many times? For a country that wasn't even involved with the perps of 9/11, he sure mentioned it a goddamn lot. Can we say "wag the dog"?

no you dont have proof..what you have is propaganda twisted to fit your ideals....saddam has not and will not disarm..he remains the most serious threat the the US and israel...once he gets a nuclear weapon he will lob it in the direction of israel...this is not a question of "if" but of "when"..then we will be dragged into a nuclear war...

why dont yopu ever ask questions like wasnt doesnt saddam disarm???..why has he killed hundreds of thousands of his own people???...why has he attacked other soveriegn nations???....

why isnt saddam the nazi???

no you dont have proof..what you have is propaganda twisted to fit your ideals....saddam has not and will not disarm..he remains the most serious threat the the US and israel...once he gets a nuclear weapon he will lob it in the direction of israel...this is not a question of "if" but of "when"..then we will be dragged into a nuclear war...

why dont yopu ever ask questions like wasnt doesnt saddam disarm???..why has he killed hundreds of thousands of his own people???...why has he attacked other soveriegn nations???....

Baggio...

This asshole obviously has a political agenda that does not include George W Bush. I firmly believe that a large percentage of these people who oppose us disarming Iraq would have a completely different view on it if it was a democratic president in office calling the shots.

George W has gotten the mistaken label of "war monger", and it's really very unfortunate. Anybody who is unbiased and reasonable (and capable of hearing) can clearly see that he has tried every possible outlet to avoid military action, and thus far Saddam has made that a very tough road to hoe. Soon, Saddam will find out that you can dick around with the US only for so long -- and when we say enough is enough, we aren't just making idle threats.

Your comparison of Bush to the Nazis is so f***ing absurd that it's sad. 

You have obviously taken some wrong turns in your life, and your thinking is so warped that you are probably beyond the point of being helped.

Makes me wonder how you have enough common sense to be Sox fan.

And oh, maybe he mentions 9/11 so much because most Americans are so self-centric that they have forgotten what happened to us on that fateful morning.  What happened was the worst attack on this country...ever.  An attack that was completely and utterly unprovoked and resulted in the death of thousands of fathers, mothers, sons, daughers, husbands and wives.  People from all corners of the world, of all different religions.

And yes, Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 -- we know this...because Saddam says so?  If you are willing to trust a maniac dictator who is a murderer 10's of thousands of times over, be my f***ing guest.

Please read the verdict from the Nuremburg Tribunals, pal. The Nazi defense was pre-emptive attacks to stop people from hitting them first. The justices condemned pre-emptive attacks as 'crimes against peace', the worst crime that can be committed.

So Bush attacking a nation that has never attacked us is a war crime and his admittance to pre-emptive warfare condemns him to the verdict that the Nazi Reich got. He agrees with the Nazi mentality of pre-emption which has been condemned by international law. So, Bush is no better than the Nazis if we go to war with Iraq.

Actually, our own CIA, Interpol and other intelligence organizations have tried their hardest to show links between 9/11 and Saddam. The CIA was even quoted in the NY Times saying that there were no verifiable ties between Saddam and Al Qaeda/ 9-11. So, our own government can't even find a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda.

The tragic events of 9/11 do not give a carte blanch to the government to wage war wherever they feel especially when Colin Powell uses plagiarized info from a college student done in 1992 during his UN speech. If you can believe the lying bastard crew in office, be my guest. (And that plagiarism story was broken open by our ally, Great Britain and even made the BBC)

Baggio...

This asshole obviously has a political agenda that does not include George W Bush.  I firmly believe that a large percentage of these people who oppose us disarming Iraq would have a completely different view on it if it was a democratic president in office calling the shots.

George W has gotten the mistaken label of "war monger", and it's really very unfortunate. Anybody who is unbiased and reasonable (and capable of hearing) can clearly see that he has tried every possible outlet to avoid military action, and thus far Saddam has made that a very tough road to hoe.  Soon, Saddam will find out that you can dick around with the US only for so long -- and when we say enough is enough, we aren't just making idle threats.

I would condemn an illegal war no matter which president brought it. I also resent you calling me an asshole (I guess in lieu of legitimate arguments, you need to resort to name calling).

George W is a war monger. It was worldwide protests that even got him to go to the UN. Dubya never wanted to go to the UN and make even the slightest attempt at making this illegal war somewhat more legitimate. And the worst part is that George W is a chickenhawk. I really question how people on these boards who served in the military can support a president who walked out on his military service in the Texas Air National Guard (his daddy got him a nice cushy position while other people were in-country)

Bush has tried to blitz to war since September of last year using the sacred dead of 9/11 as a means to do whatever he wants. He's been itching at the trigger for months now. You may want to read the BBC, the Guardian, etc. and see these facts even in the news of our supposed allies. But I guess that the unbiased news sources you use include Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh and their ilk.

I oppose war when there are diplomatic means to solve problems. The United Nations can use diplomatic means to solve this problem without military interference. Saddam is brutal, that is a given. But then the US really shouldn't have sold him all these weapons in the 1980s.

And Clujer, I have spoken at great length with former UN weapons inspectors (i.e. Doug Rockne) who stated that the UN Atomic Energy Commission went through Iraq without problems in late 2001 and found absolutely nothing saying that they had nukes. So, please check out international news and you'll see that our censored media is pretty damn craptastic.

It's obvious that Sadaam is not going to disarm, so proper actions must be taken.  If it does result in war, then so be it.  Anything to help things remain copasetic here is fine in my book.

I guess it takes nothing short of violating UN resolutions to show other countries that they can't violate UN resolutions.

Wait wait wait.....if Saddam gets a nuke? WHAT THE f*** ABOUT KIM JONG IL? This guy HAS nuclear capabilities!!!!!!!

The Nuremburg Tribunal verdict is all I need to equivicate Bush to the Nazi Reich if he fights a pre-emptive war. No twisting needed. It states that 'crimes against peace' are the worst crimes to be committed and that it condemns pre-emptive warfare.

There are peaceful measures. I advocate the usage of these peaceful and diplomatic measures before going in guns blazing & asking questions after the dust clears.

Too bad the UN Atomic Energy Commission did an incredibly thorough search of Iraq and found jack s*** of nuclear capabilities. Then again, I guess if they do have them Halliburton (yes, Dick Cheney's Halliburton) sold them pulse generators in 2001. These can detonate nuclear weapons. Let's hear it for US corporations giving them the ability to detonate nukes if Iraq gets them! Woo!

But, Baggio, please tell me how you as a veteran can be behind a f***ing chickenhawk who is unapologetically sending other troops to their deaths?

Wait wait wait.....if Saddam gets a nuke? WHAT THE f*** ABOUT KIM JONG IL? This guy HAS nuclear capabilities!!!!!!!

The Nuremburg Tribunal verdict is all I need to equivicate Bush to the Nazi Reich if he fights a pre-emptive war. No twisting needed. It states that 'crimes against peace' are the worst crimes to be committed and that it condemns pre-emptive warfare.

There are peaceful measures. I advocate the usage of these peaceful and diplomatic measures before going in guns blazing & asking questions after the dust clears.

Too bad the UN Atomic Energy Commission did an incredibly thorough search of Iraq and found jack s*** of nuclear capabilities. Then again, I guess if they do have them Halliburton (yes, Dick Cheney's Halliburton) sold them pulse generators in 2001. These can detonate nuclear weapons. Let's hear it for US corporations giving them the ability to detonate nukes if Iraq gets them! Woo!

But, Baggio, please tell me how you as a veteran can be behind a f***ing chickenhawk who is unapologetically sending other troops to their deaths?

crimes against peace??..lmfao...yeah saddam is such a peace loving guy...

the world is split on how to handle saddam..some say remove him physically..some say use dimplomatic measures....thats all the world disagrees on

UN resolution 1441 ws approved 15-0 by the UN security counsel...it states that saddam must disarm all of his weapons of mass destruction or be removed from power....every single country is on board with this resolution...the only thing we are argueing right now is do we go to war now or give UN weapons inspectors more time before we go to war with saddam...thats it...no country in the world wants to leave saddam in power and especially if he has weapons of mass destruction...

you dont like to be called an ass hole but then in the next sentence you call president bush a war monger...that total bulls***...if he was a war monger we would have never went to the UN in the first place...the united states and the world has given saddam 12 years to disarm...12 FRIGGEN YEARS!!..he chose to thumb his nose at the US and the UN...

despite your stupid nazi reference there will be no charges of war crimes against the US....when we walk through the republican gaurd and remove saddam and his military from power there will be dancing in the streets of iraq and president bush will have one of the biggest "i told you so's" in the history of the world...

youre the one backing a criminal here in saddam...

today..hans blix came out at the UN in his message and said that "iraq is not cooperating"....what more do you need????

as for kim jong il....he has nukes already..if we deal with him now we still deal with nukes...but if we wait on saddam we might be dealing with nukes then too....plus north korea is a completely different situation...there are other countries in that region..china and japan who need to take an active role in north korea.. they would love it for the US to take al lthe heat in that one then come in after with the clean up....that shouldnt happen..china and japan need to spearhead the effort against north korea..not the US...

http://www.700club.com/CBNNews/News/030306a.asp

Good to know that you and Pat Robertson have something in common.

sorry apu but what they are talking about describes you to a T....you can tell us all how you love america but everything you write pretty much is hate filled towards every value most of us hold dear....why did you even bother posting that link???..maybe it hit too close to home???

sorry apu but what they are talking about describes you to a T....you can tell us all how you love america but everything you write pretty much is hate filled towards every value most of us hold dear....why did you even bother posting that link???..maybe it hit too close to home???

No, the fact that Christians can advocate hatred and the killing of Iraqis was pretty damn funny. I guess Patty Pat never got his nose out of the Bible to read the Constitution and the First Amendment.

I can protest US atrocities that have caused violence and death with good conscience because I love this country enough to not want it to pull shady bulls*** like selling weapons to Saddam, et al.

How can people in the military currently or that are vets like Bush when this man who advocates the usage of the military didn't even serve when his country needed him? (He went AWOL)

No, the fact that Christians can advocate hatred and the killing of Iraqis was pretty damn funny. I guess Patty Pat never got his nose out of the Bible to read the Constitution and the First Amendment.

just like the report says..if you hate capitalism and religion youll hate america..there you go ripping on pat robertson because he is religous...you always try and twist the truth...no one is advocating killing iraqis...just like no one was advocting the killing of serbs in kosovo....

if you really want this war averted then you and all your buddies that think like you should be pressuring saddam and not president bush....if the UN had presented a united front against saddam he might have very well stepped down from power...or one of his many general who all have to realize that they will all die in war and have no chance at victory might have found a way to execute saddam...but the UN is sending mixed messages...that will surely lead to war...