Soxtalk Fantasy Football

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in league 2, sorry I ignored this for a while, I just moved back down to school and my internet has been messed up. Since we now have a full league, start giving me draft times that work for you. I prefer that you post it in the league page so that I can find it easier, but you can post it on Soxtalk to.

I have Alexander who is out for 2 weeks then they have a by week so im in a little bit of trouble, I picked up Travis Minor to help a little bit, it will be nothing compared to shawn though :crying

I still got Tiki Barber so im gunna need some goo weeks out of him to help me out too.

Sorry, but I am getting ripped off by Hell Yeah. Damn, have I sucked this week. It will get worse next week for me.

first off i dont think you got ripped off

Priest Holmes >Moss + Favre+ Staley, in fantasy football a good back is better than good recievers IMO

Even if you didnt get Johnson you still got Grossman, im not sure what your gunna do your bye week though.

---------

Secondly, you shouldnt be saying you got ripped off when you proposed the trade :bang

-------

Thirdly, Monsters of the midway is winning ugly not whoever hell yea is

first off i dont think you got ripped off

Priest Holmes >Moss + Favre+ Staley, in fantasy football a good back is better than good recievers IMO

Even if you didnt get Johnson you still got Grossman, im not sure what your gunna do your bye week though.

---------

Secondly, you shouldnt be saying you got ripped off when you proposed the trade  :bang

-------

Thirdly, Monsters of the midway is winning ugly not whoever hell yea is

on your first point--it all depends on the point system but for the most part i wouldn't trade moss, favre, staley for basically priest & johnson. moss is the top wr and on a good day such as last week he can get you a ton of points and in some cases as much or more points than your top rb on a good day and even if this isn't true in a league you still have favre who is one of the top ten ff qbs and in most cases a starter. unless you had to start him i would only have johnson as a good 2 qb. meaning moss & favre definitely > priest. then we have staley and gage. do i really need to discuss this? :lol: gage is good for a bench spot for maybe later in the season but as of right now i wouldn't start him. duce is a 2-3 rb.

of course all this depends on point systems and league variables but for the most part i feel its right...

second point--agreed. minny proposed it, he ripped his own self off.

and btw minny you ain't the only one who made a dumb ff move. i accidently accepted a trade of jones for mcnabb (i got mcnabb). thing is, it is a big league (20 teams) and jones was the best rb i had (wheatley is my 2 rb and it gets just plain pitiful after him). also i already have green and gannon on my team. which means i have 3 good qbs and only can start 1 and have 1 ok rb and have to start 2-3. and to top it all off i am playing the guy i made the trade with this week and he of course is kicking my ass 211-113--unless mcnabb and moss can get me about 45 points each tonight... :banghead :crying

• 2 months later...

Well Pain and Sweat felt the pain yesterday. And damn, I switched Droughns to start and benched Larry Johnson too. Thank God I had Volek going.

Gotta love the pickups I have made this season. Johnson, Volek, Droughns (worthless now but got me to the playoffs), Housh and Goings.

Gonna be hard to beat in the Finals.