Fallen Angels to Sox (we pray)

cwsox

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must have a stutter, too many years of no playoffs and I am one of about 3 soxtalk posters who were aliove the last time the Hawks won a Stanley Cup but you were all alive for 3 recent Red Wings ones but still, inning and score of the game?

You tell him! :lol:

you must have a stutter, too many years of no playoffs and I am one of about 3 soxtalk posters who were aliove the last time the Hawks won a Stanley Cup but you were all alive for 3 recent Red Wings ones but still, inning and score of the game?

You could add 2 WS champs in that time too, I wouldn't but you could.

can someone please explain to me the love-affair with timo???Ā  i know that harris has been slumping, but timo everyday???

timo has been doing quite well lately. everyone is always yelling to get a guy out of the lineup...um, we only have so many guys on this team. timo is better than gload/harris out there as far as i'm concerned

They all suck......

Ā 

Timo swings at pitches over his head. If you are a major league baseball player and not sammy sosa, you should never ever swing at a pitch over your head....

Ā 

Harris sucks

Gload sucks

Timo sucks.....

Ā 

I'd rather have a young kid with everything to prove in.

Ā 

When is Bochard coming up???