It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim.. not that it matters but Eric Helmer, Marketing Producer Major League Baseball Online Services has been emailing me and states that he is taking care of this stuff so I'm not sure if "alterity" is aware of what's being done. Also.. Amy took a little heat from what I understand, but nothing major.

eric helmer is alterity, correct? when i clicked on alterity that name came up.

jimh, my thoughts on "alterity" if ya care to hear them. he posted often a while back during some of the heated battles over there. although he claims that he and corg don't get along or don't see eye to eye, something along those lines, the fact remains that alot of people got banned over there while fighting with him while corg was never banned. even though according to the terms of service personal attacks are not allowed nor is impersonating white sox management.

so basically even though there were offenses made by corg, that according to strict interpretation of the TOS, he could of been banned for, he NEVER was, not once. yeah, i know anyone can just reregister and continue posting but there was never any public discouragement by the moderators for him to knock it off.

i'm not saying they are friendly to each other, but alterity's attitude always seemed to be "corg is corg, what ya gonna do. he won't change". i just always thought that was interesting.