It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

I know HSC and think she's a great person.  Only met her in person once at a GUG tailgate opening day last year.  I didn't blame her for pretty much bailing on this place last year when posters ragged her incessantly about insider info she shared that did or didn't pan out.  i know others here have had ups/downs with her, but that's just life I guess.  There are people here that seem better connected to the organization than her, but at the very least she has a brother who works the TV broadcasts (camera operator I think) so I valued her insights and rumors above those of the 'friend's mechanic's neighbor' variety...

I don't think it was people ragging on her having "insider info" that drove her away... but I could be wrong. IIRC.. it was the BMR, Clujer situation that got out of hand with lies that were told...

Her brother is a camera operator...? I did not know that. And Andy who works the camera for Fox does not know that either. I thought she told me he actually worked for the Sox....

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was people ragging on her having "insider info" that drove her away... but I could be wrong. IIRC.. it was the BMR, Clujer situation that got out of hand with lies that were told...

Her brother is a camera operator...? I did not know that. And Andy who works the camera for Fox does not know that either. I thought she told me he actually worked for the Sox....

You're probably right, Steff. I thought she told me camera guy, but baybe it's for the jumbotron and not network broadcast...? would that make him part of the Sox org?

You're probably right, Steff.  I thought she told me camera guy, but baybe it's for the jumbotron and not network broadcast...? would that make him part of the Sox org?

By definition I believe it would. I could have swore it was something to do with ticketing.. but to be honest I'd have to go read old messages to be sure.

I dont understand why "Base Ball" and Quickman went to so much trouble over this guy. Who cares?? They obviously didnt beleive him in the first place, so then just dont read what he has to say, and be done with it.

Apparently to prove a point.

I guess, but then what does that do? Does it make you feel THAT much better about yourself? Especially  since they have never even met the guy before. He really could be 17 years old. I just think they wasted ALOT of time on nothing...

Are you asking me a question tony..?? :huh

And really.. it's nothing to get info on people these days. A couple emails.. maybe a phone call. Done in a days time.

Often times, when a poster puts stuff out there in a light of an "insider", people start some pretty malicious things with "insider information" from these boards.

I think it's harmful, and frankly, people's balls need to be busted when they are shams. It's easy to just say "don't read this", but integrity is important in my book, even in our psuedonym world of all our "names" on here. Why be something you're not? And if you're not, you deserved to be hung.

/back to the rant

I guess, but then what does that do? Does it make you feel THAT much better about yourself? Especially  since they have never even met the guy before. He really could be 17 years old. I just think they wasted ALOT of time on nothing...

Tony if you never had a run in with Ncorgbl you wouldn't understand. You could be the most laid back person in the world, but trust me, Ncorgbl would find a way to get under your skin. People say that posts on a message board shouldn't get to you and not to take it personal, but someone Ncorg can make it personal.... Just the type of person that drives you absolutely nuts.

So I can see why they did what they did....

LoL, im not really sure....

Just confused on what the point is, but whatever, im not going to worry about it.

;)

Oh, OK.

I guess the point is that there are folks who question things.. and they provided some answers.

Cut & dry for those who are interested.

her brother works for ESPN, I believe, IIRC

Ncorg has been a friend to her when she had some tough times

Steff's understanding of why HSC left here is correct

her brother works for ESPN, I believe, IIRC

Ncorg has been a friend to her when she had some tough times

Steff's understanding of why HSC left here is correct

Have you personally met him?

Do you believe any of the accusations posted in regards to Ncorgs identity (as a shareholder)?

Just starting to read through this...

Does anyone here know HSC in person?  If so, why is she defending him when there are several people here (whom I believe) that are saying N is a fraud?

If these questiosn cannot be answered as of yet, I understand...

Back to reading the linked thread...

I know HSC. I know some here seem to have a problem with her and Vice versa. I missed all that happened here that ultimately sent her away, and I don't care. I like her, she's nothing but polite to me every time I see her. As for her defending Ncorgbl, I have no idea. I've never met him and from what I can tell from reading his posts, he seems very condescending (sp?).

He's got an abraisive personality to be sure, and the best way to not get into it with him was just to steer clear.

Personally, I think SoxTalk ows him a debt of gratitude because several quality folks here came this way to get away from the B.S. between him and all his sparring partners.

So true! So true! :notworthy

By definition I believe it would. I could have swore it was something to do with ticketing.. but to be honest I'd have to go read old messages to be sure.

The telecast panned to her last year and wished her a happy birthday. Hawk said she was the sister of some guy in the booth.

May I just ask who cares? Seriously, these are message boards, not lives........wow.

You likey haven't read through the White Sox message boards. Ncorg, for over 20,000 posts, has insulted countless posters; insisting his position as shareholder of the White Sox overides the opinions of other members.

While these are "just message board," even the most complacent of individuals could accumulate anger towards Ncorgbl. Although I believe quotes from Ncorgs Ex-Wife may have crossed the line, the bastard deserves to be exposed.

I suppose either you understand or you don't. After your ripfest on Aboz a few weeks ago (in the Ashlee Simpson thread), I would assume you understand how words on a computer screen are NOT easy to dismiss. Not simple to blow off ignorant comments because this is just a message board.

Damn, I don't know if I'd want to meet a guy I had owned that bad on the internet.  He's likely to get violent, especially if I brought up his son, his ex-wife, etc.

no s***, Spiff.

That guy is talking about a gun - what if this elaborate fantasy was sociopath Ncorbgl's sole reason for waking up in the morning?

So quickman gets shot in the face at the ballpark and Ncorgbl is dragged off to the looney bin to the strains of an Elton John cover.....What does that accomplish again?

:lol:

no s***, Spiff.

That guy is talking about a gun - what if this elaborate fantasy was sociopath Ncorbgl's sole reason for waking up in the morning?

So quickman gets shot in the face at the ballpark and Ncorgbl is dragged off to the looney bin to the strains of an Elton John cover.....What does that accomplish again?

:lol:

never a dull moment with sox fans

I didn't blame her for pretty much bailing on this place last year when posters ragged her incessantly about insider info she shared that did or didn't pan out.  i know others here have had ups/downs with her, but that's just life I guess.

She left because she is a liar and spread lies that were not true about people around here and gave them to BMR and CLU and then bailed on them...They were banned and she never was...Rest assured that people know why she doesn't post here anymore and if she did, I am sure fireworks would emerge immediately. She may be a "nice" person, but to do what she did to who she did it to was just not right.