FutureSox reports in

Cerbaho-WG

Jason and Mike here reporting in from the "business center" of our hotel. We attened the Winston-Salem v. Potomac game last night and it was awesome to say the least.

The Warthogs treated us like royalty, putting us in the press box so we could escape the 95 degree heat. Later on in the game they took a picture of us and put it on the videoboard in center field during the 8th inning. They plugged the site twice and managed to spell Jason's name wrong. It's Jason Gage not Cage :)

We've got videos and pictures that we'll upload ASAP, but we have to get going soon because we're due to arrive at Ernie Shore Field at 2 PM for interviews. We'll try to incorporate as many questions as you guys sent us in the interviews themselves. We'll report back in tomorrow morning.

Adios!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason and Mike here reporting in from the "business center" of our hotel. We attened the Winston-Salem v. Potomac game last night and it was awesome to say the least.

The Warthogs treated us like royalty, putting us in the press box so we could escape the 95 degree heat. Later on in the game they took a picture of us and put it on the videoboard in center field during the 8th inning. They plugged the site twice and managed to spell Jason's name wrong. It's Jason Gage not Cage :)

We've got videos and pictures that we'll upload ASAP, but we have to get going soon because we're due to arrive at Ernie Shore Field at 2 PM for interviews. We'll try to incorporate as many questions as you guys sent us in the interviews themselves. We'll report back in tomorrow morning.

Adios!

sounds like a great time.

Another update:

We're at the ballpark, nice park, Jason and Cerb are down on the field talking to the players now. A lot of interviews lined up, so be on the lookout for that.

It's real hot here, but we should be in the box again tonight. It's Friday so it's also a fireworks night, Hogs are expecting a big crowd, so hopefully the Hogs don't play corpseball like last night.

Checking back in. Mike and I just finished burning up in the sun getting some interviews.

So far we got: Lumsden, Tracey, McCarthy, and Sweeney.

Its been a lot of fun and all of the interviews were good and the players were really cool. Were hoping to get Fields, Rogowski, and Brice but the players are doing stretches right now and a little interview.

You'll also get a little Blakley in the interviews. He's a real jokester. Another funny moment was Carlos Lee in the background of the McCarthy interview dancing...funny times and you can definately see the resemblence to his bigger bro. You also get a short clip of Pollock getting in his two cents in the Sweeney interview :lol:

Looking forward to the game when Nik Lubisich pitches.

Tomorrow we'll be in Kanny :)

Also special thanks to all the players and the members of the Winston Salem organization :headbang

Cage sounds cooler anyway, Jason should just change it to Cage and get it over with  :D

Yeah, while he's at it he might as well go the distance and rename himself Johnny Cage. :lol: 'Jason' could be the weakest Mortal Kombat character ever. :bringit

Damn shame BMac isn't starting in front of you guys. I thought he was due in the rotation, but it sounds like he was moved back because of that doubleheader he pitched in. He got pushed back a day because of that so I guess they want him to go on normal rest.

Yeah, while he's at it he might as well go the distance and rename himself Johnny Cage. :lol: 'Jason' could be the weakest Mortal Kombat character ever. :bringit

Damn shame BMac isn't starting in front of you guys. I thought he was due in the rotation, but it sounds like he was moved back because of that doubleheader he pitched in. He got pushed back a day because of that so I guess they want him to go on normal rest.

Dan, did u happen to be listening to the Winston salem game when they talked about FutureSox.com on the broadcast. I was gonna email you when I found out but didn't have my laptop with me.

Were gonna try and get Fields done at the end of the night.

Dan, did u happen to be listening to the Winston salem game when they talked about FutureSox.com on the broadcast.  I was gonna email you when I found out but didn't have my laptop with me.

No, I barely was listening to the game. I was watching 'Tru Calling' on FOX for some reason and only listened during commercials. The show sucks, but the 2 minutes of A.J. Cook are well worth it. :D :wub: