Random Soxtalk Stats

Heads22

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Donkey Kongeroo logged in from Japan when he was on vacation.  I wonder if there were all his doing, or we have Shingo fans rooting for the Sox now.

Shush, I don't need your logic. It was Godzilla and Mechagodzilla I tell you!!!! :)

I wonder why Australia got the most hits?(cough...DBAH0...cough)  Seriously though, I think that it's just one crazy Australian that gets all those hits for Australia,  :D  :lol:

jk jk

I bet it wouldn't even come close to 1% of American hits though. :o

we get hits from Texas, yes.

Hey dude, I live in Texas man :lol:

and another Random Soxtalk Stat....

The first time my mom walked by and I was on here she had the have a "talk" with me because she thought I was on SEXTALK.COM..

So now everytime she sees me here she has to make the joke, are you on "Sextalk.com again"...

wow mom

The first time my mom walked by and I was on here she had the have a "talk" with me because she thought I was on SEXTALK.COM..

So now everytime she sees me here she has to make the joke, are you on "Sextalk.com again"...

wow mom

man, that would suck.

Hey dude, I live in Texas man  :lol:

and another Random Soxtalk Stat....

wow mom

Hey many people have thought that before when I was on this site untill I point to sox.