• Jay Mariotti
    • Other

Other: Royce Clayton.

Aside from him, I'd say CC.

I don't hate Sammy even though that was a bad trade by our Sox

years ago.

We got George Bell for him, right? Bell, the only player in major

league history to complain about playing time in the f***ing

playoffs. Nice move, George, wherever you are.

Mariotti rips Reinsdork at times which I feel is deserved.

Fair enough. But I am not just talking about the game. He has inspired people, so why be hated for his inspiration?

Oh, I agree with you on Santo. I despised him in the 60s with that f*g jumping after wins, but as I grew older I came to respect him. I still have no shortage of Cubs past and present to hate. I voted for Corky. I may vote again, this time for Chip.

Oh, I agree with you on Santo.  I despised him in the 60s with that f*g jumping after wins, but as I grew older I came to respect him.  I still have no shortage of Cubs past and present to hate.  I voted for Corky.  I may vote again, this time for Chip.

You can only vote once. ;)

Mariotti, by far. The guy has a national forum to spew his unabashed hatred for Reinsdorf and the Sox, while doing what he considers necessary to protect "Cubdom" from negativity. Kudos to Hawk for calling him on the carpet, and Sox players for ignoring him in general.

Corky.  Why is Koch on there, he might have been bad here but he was always a class act.

I agree, I am very proud of all of you for not voting for Billy Koch. We all hated the way he played but you can't hate the man, he's a good guy. When ever he blew a save he would come right out and say that he sucked ass, I personaly like Billy Koch and hope that somehow he turns his career arond.

I'll go with one name on the list, and one not on there. The first is Jay Marriotti - blah, I hate that asswipe.

And the one not on the list, AJ Pierzienski (sp?). He's the guy you love to have on your team, yet if he's not on your team, you love to hate him. He always had that cocky 'We're going to beat you, and I'm going to make smerks that piss other teams' fans off.' attitude. Gahhh! :fyou

Koch was on there because I wanted to gauge the leftover feelings from when he was a "closer" here.

Santo was on there because he epitomizes the Cub fan.

He is a homer that loses all professional decorum and impartiality when he does games on the radio.

Besides, I wanted to have 10 spots.

Pierzynski would have been #11 and Derek Jeter would have been #12.

He is a homer that loses all professional decorum and impartiality when he does games on the radio.

Couldn't the same be said for Hawk then? :huh

I have no problem with announcers being homers if they are the teams local guys. Doing 162 games a year for the same team, it would be hard not to become a fan. What bothers me is guys like Joe Morgan, Bill Walsh and Frank Gifford who are National guys that have an obvious bias towards the teams they once represented.