My Upcomming Trip tomorrow

SoxAce

This will be my last day posting here and at my house. I dunno if there's computer access in Wisconsin or not, but I will not be around till then. I'm talking alittle trip with my family and my mother's co-workers to Wisconsin. I think were going to the Dells if I'm not mistaken. I will be in a nice hotel, going to a banquet, the water park etc.. Hopefully I'll see some hott chicks.. :lol: :headbang I'll be around today, (and of course watch the sox game :)) but not tomorrow. Until the weekend or sometime next week I'll be back. Thanx for reading.

No way dude, im leaving for the dells tomarrow too, we are stayin at Kalahari (sp) and ill be back monday night

No s***!!! :headbang It would be crazy if we were in the same hotel and saw each other somewhere but didnt know that we both post here. :) I gotta try and pin a "Soxtalk Rulez" on my T-shirt or something.. :lol:

I love Wisconsin. I usually go camping every year by Crystal Lake, which is about 15 miles from the Dells. The duck ride and the boat trip are mandatory. Other highlights include the Big Chief Go-Kart Park, that big ass miniature golf place right before the strip, the arcades, and the Paul Bunyon restaurant. :headbang

I dunno if there's computer access in Wisconsin or not,

I hear that they got all kinds of new-fangled things in Wisconsin now!

I hear tell that they got buggies that don't need horses, and magic pipes where WATER comes out ALL BY ITSELF, and they got these thangs you kin stick up to yer ear an' hear people from faraway lands, and EVERYTHING!

...I hear now that you don't even have to dig a hole out back to go to the toilet anymore up there!!!!!

:P :D

I hear that they got all kinds of new-fangled things in Wisconsin now!

I hear tell that they got buggies that don't need horses, and magic pipes where WATER comes out ALL BY ITSELF, and they got these thangs you kin stick up to yer ear an' hear people from faraway lands, and EVERYTHING!

...I hear now that you don't even have to dig a hole out back to go to the toilet anymore up there!!!!!

:P  :D

As long as they have chickens and sheep, this Indiana boy would be A-OK :ph34r:

Well, just came back and I must say it was awesome! :) I went to the Chula Viesta (sp?) Hotel, and made myself at home there. Had a backyard water park, great food (even though it as very expensive) and I finally became independent.. ;) I hope you had fun too whitesoxfan56789. I sure did. :) Too bad I couldnt stay longer (people have to work ya know) but it was a blast. BTW.. I'm sure I didn't miss anything.. :lol:

Well, just came back and I must say it was awesome! :) I went to the Chula Viesta (sp?) Hotel, and made myself at home there. Had a backyard water park, great food (even though it as very expensive) and I finally became independent.. ;) I hope you had fun too whitesoxfan56789. I sure did. :) Too bad I couldnt stay longer (people have to work ya know) but it was a blast. BTW.. I'm sure I didn't miss anything.. :lol:

I just got back today, it was awesome. I dont know where that hotel you stayed at was, my hotel, Kalahari was kinda alone. It had a HUGE indoor waterpark and a kinda big outdoor one and the indoor one had this Boogie Board/Surfing thing were the bottom blasts water up a hill and you can ride the water its pretty cool ill look for a pick and put it on. On saterday we did the ducks and minigolf and swam then sunday we did noahs arc water park. Today we stayed and swam in the hotel pool till about noon then went home :headbang

EDIT here is a pick of the wave thing i found on the hotels website. The boogie boarding was easy but surfing was really hard they hold your hands on the side of the thing and then gently push you out and you let go of their hands. I was only up on the board for about 3-4 seconds but that was alot longer than other people :lol:

Sweet. :) Mine was alittle closer toward the beginning of the dells, really neat though. We also had a huge water park kinda like a backyard at my hotel. The swimming pool was on the outside of the resturant where we ate. Hopefully I'll go back to the dells on my next vacation (whenever that is :))