The colors...

Heads22

Yeah if you are going to use black, you need to make all of the subheaders gray.

Lol...just remember I'm not done editing til I say I am....It takes a while to see what I am editing so things may turn colors....but if they look weird they are probably changing back.

Could you make different boards have different colors?  Like, the Palehose forum and maybe the Future Sox forum could be black and grey, w/ the others being like they used to be.

I don't know if we can do that, at least not yet, but I'd like to get a different banner up eventually on the FutureSox forum, like one that features Soxtalk.com but has some minor leaguers up their. :)

I don't know if we can do that, at least not yet, but I'd like to get a different banner up eventually on the FutureSox forum, like one that features Soxtalk.com but has some minor leaguers up their.  :)

I get 40 nations ready to roll son.... but no pictures.

I'd like to get a different banner up eventually on the FutureSox forum, like one that features Soxtalk.com but has some minor leaguers up their.  :)

That'd be badass. Imo, its gotta have Anderson, Sweeney, and Bmac in it for sure. That is, if y'all could find good pictures of them that would fit w/ what you want the banner to look like.