The colors...

Heads22

That'd be badass.  Imo, its gotta have Anderson, Sweeney, and Bmac in it for sure.  That is, if y'all could find good pictures of them that would fit w/ what you want the banner to look like.

I'm sure they'll take pics from the road trip. This way it's unique stuff instead of pics we have in our sigs. It's slim pickings when it comes to minor league pics.

To change to the new skin....click on "my controls" and look in the left hand border...under options is "Skins and Languages"...click there....your current skin will be set on OldSoxtalk.....to have the new look...change to NewSoxtalk.....NOTE: This is a work in progress and we will be fiddling with it. Anyone using the new skin can feel free to post here about it....

It's slim pickings when it comes to minor league pics.

Yes, it is. I've tried many times to find pics of minor leaguers on the internet, but it's hard to. Most of the time, when you do find pics, they're not new ones, but from the year or two before, which is good, but not as good as if they're recent.

I'm gonna be done editing for tonite. I'm probably gonna be gone all day tomorrow and possibly over the weekend so for any of you using the "New Soxtalk" skin, this is what you're stuck with unless Jas messes with it.

The buttons and some images will continue to look funky.

If ya haven't seen it since ya first looked, dan, it's changed a bit. I may fix the images, I may not. Depends on the upgrade status.

I'm most likely off to bed for the nite.

If you guys have any comments, there's the PM and my various EMails.

It looks good IMO. I just have the same beef as everyone else. How the blue buttons have all those white squares around them. If that could be squared around or we could get new buttons; it'd definitely be HQ.

EDIT: I just noticed this; how come you can't see the locations of people when you're on the old skin, but you can on the new skin?

just goofing off real quick and turned one of the buttons into black and white. very easy to do and only took like a minute. just thought i'd post it to see if you liked it that way and so you can do whatever with it... :ph34r:

edit: and i can do the others that way tommorrow if you guys wanted me to or someone else can. just open them in photoshop and go to image>adjustments>desaturate (shift+ctrl+u)...

Edited by Goldmember

Maybe the choppy pictures are via your cheap ass computer Dan. :lol: J/K I like it alot. Can't wait to see the final copy.

No, they don't match with the background so the shape of the icons show. For example the arrow icons on the main page have white backgrounds so I have a square of white among black. Also the icons such as 'help' 'search' and 'members' aren't the clean shapes they appear. When the color is changed they have jagged edges. And believe me...my computer ain't cheap. I mean c'mon, I live on the north shore. We don't know the meaning of cheap out here. :lol:

It looks good IMO.  I just have the same beef as everyone else.  How the blue buttons have all those white squares around them.  If that could be squared around or we could get new buttons; it'd definitely be HQ.

EDIT:  I just noticed this; how come you can't see the locations of people when you're on the old skin, but you can on the new skin?

I'll fix that today.

On the graphics we just need to figure out how to remove that ugly looking white box around them (Like Dan mentioned).

After that, some badass custom graphics (even ones that are just different color like goldmember made) would really finish this thing off :)