Sox Audio Plus

CSF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they talked a little baseball, it might be semi-interesting. They are just bulls***ting about nothing. It's like a morning radio talk show being played behind a baseball game and it's actually quite distracting.

I feel like I just cheated on Hawk and DJ. :crying

Brian the Whipping Boy is back and he mentioned about the Cubs-Brewers game when Prior went down, he talked to the media and sounded depressed. Sounds like that elbow injury could be more serious than they thought.

I figured out how to get it earlier in my family room where my parents were watching the game and the first thing i heard when i got the SAP thing was "Hey Baby i wanna have sex with you" i switched it back when my mother asked what that was. I said i didnt know. Now that they went to bed im listining again.

I listened to it for 3 innings and it was TERRIBLE. They didn't talk hardly any baseball...hell they didn't even describe what was happening some of the time. Whoever said it was a crappy morning radio show with a baseball game in the back was dead on. It was quite ridiculous, i can't believe that crap got on the air. I would say don't listen to it, but it's probly worth it to throw it on just to laugh at how ridiculously terrible it is. Wow.

Jenny McCarthy will be joining them on Tuesday.

And Leean Tweeden was on tonight. What's the point of having these hot women on if you can't see them? If they are gonna get a bunch of people to sit around and talk to each other, then they could at least find some funnier people.

See, THAT's what happens when untalented people attempt to imitate Sox N Roll!

Please, people, we REALIZE there's a giant void left behind by the Masters Of The Drunken Vulgar Sox Game Audio, but do NOT try to re-create the ANGRY MAJESTY of Sox N Roll!

SNR > SAP

:snr

i listened to it for about an inning and i thought that one of the guys was hilarious (i think it was the guy who won the job), but the broadcast resembled more of a radio talk show than a baseball game.

my favorite quote, said sarcastically after the camera panned to some good looking girls

"forget the smokin hot chicks, give me some tom waddle"

See, THAT's what happens when untalented people attempt to imitate Sox N Roll!

Please, people, we REALIZE there's a giant void left behind by the Masters Of The Drunken Vulgar Sox Game Audio, but do NOT try to re-create the ANGRY MAJESTY of Sox N Roll!

SNR > SAP

:snr

It was sox n roll -10,000 points, and i'm probly insulting those of you who did snr