03 Sig Hall of Fame

Mr. Showtime

There was also one more inducteee, the KW: GM or SuperPimp one, but I think that one has been deleted and is probably not accessable anymore.

The 03 ones were done starting in November, so 04 is still a little bit off.

Hmmm. The Soxtalk awards are in December. Maybe we should move up the competition to the summer to spread things out? Or should we save it for the winter when nothing is going on anyway?

What do people think?

Hmmm.  The Soxtalk awards are in December.  Maybe we should move up the competition to the summer to spread things out?  Or should we save it for the winter when nothing is going on anyway?

What do people think?

Keep it to December, the offseason would be too boring then. Plus you mods and admin will hav more time to plan it and decide on all of the award types. :)

Keep it to December, the offseason would be too boring then. Plus you mods and admin will hav more time to plan it and decide on all of the award types.  :)

That stuff was totally up to you guys. All we did was get everything set up. All of the awards, all of the nominees, all of the voting was up to everybody. We the mods just pretty much sat back and watched.

That stuff was totally up to you guys.  All we did was get everything set up.  All of the awards, all of the nominees, all of the voting was up to everybody.  We the mods just pretty much sat back and watched.

So I'm assuming it'll be the same deal again this year, hopefully this time we won't get as many people complaining if they didn't get nominated for something, it was hard enough to pick only 5 people for each category.

So I'm assuming it'll be the same deal again this year, hopefully this time we won't get as many people complaining if they didn't get nominated for something, it was hard enough to pick only 5 people for each category.

To me it worked as well as it could have. Yeah people complain, but I think many more people had fun with it. We held open forumns for ideas and then openned it for nominations. After that Texsox put together a secret nominating committee to narrow down to five people. I think the 5 nominees worked, but I get the feeling we will have more categories this year.