I wonder ...

Didnt see that game (I was watching it when the cubs were winning 4-1 then I quickly turned to start :puke and watched something else) Anyone care to fill me in..

Cards had a big four run inning, partly against the bullpen, partly against Beltran, to make it a 8-6 game. Pujols homered to make it 8-7, and in the eighth, Taguchi (sp?) tied it with a homer. Hawkins came in the ninth, gave up a two-run bomb to Pujols (who was 5-5, 3 homers) and a solo shot to Sanders. After he got the last out, he ran at the ump and started cussing him out, yelling at him. Several teammates/coaches had to hold him back, and he was then ejected.

And I loved every second of it. GO CARDS! :headbang

Cards had a big four run inning, partly against the bullpen, partly against Beltran, to make it a 8-6 game.  Pujols homered to make it 8-7, and in the eighth, Taguchi (sp?) tied it with a homer.  Hawkins came in the ninth, gave up a two-run bomb to Pujols (who was 5-5, 3 homers) and a solo shot to Sanders.  After he got the last out, he ran at the ump and started cussing him out, yelling at him.  Several teammates/coaches had to hold him back, and he was then ejected.

And I loved every second of it.  GO CARDS!  :headbang

That's f***ing unbelievable!! :headbang :headbang

Damn Pujols is a beast. He'll get some recoqnition tonight (not that he needs it.. :lol:)

I hope Zambrano & Hawkins get significant time in suspentions. :)

Cubs= 10 back!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Sox= 1st place!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Isn't life sweet of what.. :lol:

That was hilarious!

The bottom has fell out from under the Cubs. How important is their lame sweep of us looking now?

Even though the White Sox winning and the Twins losing is what matters the most, it is extra gratifying to see the Cubs and their fans all pissed off. I love it.

It took what, 6 Cubs players/coaches to restrain Hawkins and get him into the dugout after he was about to go after the umpire? The dumbass gives up two zingers and chooses to blame the umps. Typical Cubs. If it isn't the umps, it's Billy The Goat, black cats in the alley, or some ridiculous dork named Bartman.

Wow, first Zambrano blows up and now LaTroy loses it.

Being a member of The Coob really can take its toll.

A couple more incidents like this and maybe the stupid "Lovable" moniker will finally get tossed out and the country will see these guys as just plain old LOSERS.

I love how the cubs have become such poor losers, first its the injuries, then its the umping. When are they gonna face it... they just arent any good. Also, whats with the constant criticism of cubs fans about our division. It may not be the best but theres is pretty damn overrated. I thought houston would be unstoppable. :fthecubs

I love how the cubs have become such poor losers, first its the injuries, then its the umping.  When are they gonna face it... they just arent any good.  Also, whats with the constant criticism of cubs fans about our division.  It may not be the best but theres is pretty damn overrated.  I thought houston would be unstoppable. :fthecubs

Is this true? They're complaining about our division? That's funny. I don't remember there's being that great last year. They won a whopping 88 gms last year. That's 3 less than the wild card Marlins. And they really didn't take off until they fleeced the Pirates in those horrible 1 sided trades. Add to that, their end of the season schedule last year consisted of the Reds, Pirates, and Brewers. Who were all horrible.