Loaiza

Heads22

I don't really think so.

I think the few MPH he seems to have lost, coupled with the fact that opposing hitters are trying to lay off the cutter more often, have more to do with E-Lo's struggles.

That said, he is still battling and working hard, so I'm not going to dog him.

now im going to be glad when he leaves next year because he is pitching worse then the rest of our starters... hell i wouldnt mind felix diaz starting instead at least he will get the experiance for next year because it isnt like loaiza is giving us a chance to win any of these games

He is getting ridiculous. ERA realistically has a shot of surpassing FIVE before the night is over.    It is at 4.92 thru the first four innings tonight.    rolleyeyes.gif

:headshake :puke

Loaiza had a decent start tonight.  He gave us a chance to win.  I guess that's all we can ask of him at the moment.

Honestly, he did pretty good, but not very good. I'd rather give the W to Cliff, but the offense is always there to support Esteban.

I hate to say it, but last year was a fluke. Seven years of mediocrity and all of a sudden he is cy young? I dont think so. He isnt locating and his cutter is not as effective since the league has adjusted. He might be an OK #5 starter, but the problem on this team he is a 3/4. I hope he turns it around, but I doubt it